USA Driver's License

vrocco

Carder
Reaction score
Be very careful with this guy........got an ID from him.....quality was fairly good, holograms looked good, HOWEVER there were several glaring mistakes on the printed information........stuff that people know to look for when they look at ID......

It may work for the cashiers at walmart, but it won't for anyone who knows what they are looking at.

I pointed out the mistakes and gave him a chance to correct them, but he basically just started ignoring me in ICQ. This was a free sample ID, so I'm not any money, but I can't confidently place an order if I don't know he can get it right.

I think overall NATURAL is a good guy who will put out some good stuff in the future, but he is new to the ID scene. Make sure you are getting what you pay for. Check your ID against a copy of the "Bar Book" or something like that.

Natural - if this is an unfair assessment in any way or I have misled anyone about the facts of our transaction, please pm me or talk to me on ICQ and I'll correct any mistake made.

vrocco

Carder
Reaction score
Like I said.........make sure you check the info that should be on there.......don't assume anything..........this guy didn't know the proper term (number of years) a license was issued for or the proper formatting for the license number......

When a license number is supposed to start with the First letter of the Last name like Florida, that's a very easy thing to spot if it doesn't match.

HeavyHitter

RIPPER
Reaction score
I purchased a couple of ID's from Natural and they are very good. I provided all of the info necessary, so I didn't have a problem with the results. Works well for me, so far. Delivery time was prompt. Would recommend and will be ordering more in a few days. For the price, you can't go wrong.

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
A+++++ ........ Ill stand by this. Top notch....good work bro, keep it up.

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
been icq messaging u all day . no reponse!!!. need order asap

nitesage

Reaction score
Hey eveyone! Just wanted to post some feedback on this guy. Ordered 5 DLs from him. So here it goes:

1. Customer service = 10/10
He always on, replies fast, keeps u updated all the time and resolves any issues quick.

2. Turnaround - 10/10
if it wasnt for the weekend I would get my order the next day.

3. Quality - 5-7/10 depending on DL
1st of all the plastic he uses is a regular plastic not ID stuff. 2nd thing is the holograms which are glued on the front surface are good, BUT they are overlaping the edge of DLin some cases and in some are just not straight... i mean its like 2-4 degrees diagonal... its not much maybe, but its something that can be easily avoided. Also because of the holograms some ID are pretty much useless in the same state they are from. Like this old GA one... any cashier or barmen or waiter can tell its fake because its shiny and thick. I dont know about the others since I dont have the new FL or PA myself... but I do have GA and I know its crap. PA, FL and SC looked much better than GA, with FL being worse than the other 2 (again because of holo PayPaler).
Now, as far as UV... no questions... all look beautiful. Basically, I think if he just took the time to pay attention to couple little things the quality could be 8/10.

Overall, I think hes a pretty good vendor and if he steps up hes quality a bit U cant go wrong with him.