USA Background Checks + Publically Available Information? How?

rs444

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
So I was carding something with a USA full that comes with normal full infos.

Anyway my order got flagged so as normal I rang bank and passed standard security.

This time they told me have identity concerns and have to do additional checks, they told me its done just with information available from public records.

So they asked my things like make, model and year of my car. My employment history. DL number etc.

Where can I find such information? I have sites to do general background and criminal records check but never shows this type of data... Or am I just using useless site for lookups? Lol.

If anybody know any site to do this please PM me or leave it here. I really apreciate any help!

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
For Car Questions and Employment info i can sell you the method for 600$ escrow accepted

Mailer-Daemon

Credit report DUH! trying to sell this for 600???

rs444

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
There use to be a time people use to share things for free! Bossiam I will PM you.

DEER
Reaction score
pull credit report. thats you employment and car. (car loan) The DL # i dont think they can check and its not public. Unless they got it in application (new thing they ask when opening checking/savings but dont have to give)

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
Checking the credit report will tell you the loan of the car but it wont show you the make color and year of the car...
as well as other cars the person has owned previously...

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
I've never had to deal with such things as US banks are a joke but I would take a different approach. Instead of looking for this information, costing you money and more importantly time, tell the fucker on the phone to stop wasting your time and if they don't complete your transfer that your closing your account. Make a big stink about it. Get all indignant about them suggesting your not who you say you're. They'll say something about how thier protecting you to which you say their inconveniencing you. You'll probably be dealing with a middle age woman so being tough should get her to do what you want.

That's my suggestion at least. The guys who do this everyday have probably tried that. Whether it works or not. It's probably a fall back method rather then something you'd do everytime. Acting really nice is probably your best bet. Be a little friendly and not so formal.