URGENT NEED EMV CHIP CARD HACKER/PROGRAMMER

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello i need help with a very hard task, basically i need to know how to copy one chip card onto a another or change the PAN/Track2 info the existing emv card.

I DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A FUNCTIONING CARD AS I AM AWARE THAT EMV CARDS HAVE PRIVATE KEYS THAT MAKE PRODUCING A WORKING COPY NEAR ENOUGH IMPOSSIBLE, BUT I NEED THE CARDS FOR SOCIAL ENGINEERING REASONS, I JUST NEED WHEN THE CARD IS REPLACEED INTO THE POS TERMINAL I WANT THE TRACK2 DATA OF MY CHOICE TO BE PROCESSED, THE TERMINAL WILL DISPLAY CALL BANK FOR AUTHORISATION AS CRYPTO KEYS DO NOT MATCH ETC, THATS ALL I NEED TO HAPPEN.

I have gemalto readers and have gotten as far as being able to display info on the card, but i know u need trasport keys to personalise the cards but im not sure if a card that has already been made i.e "Bank Card" can have the pan edited or would i need to copy contents to a new blank Microprocessor card and edit the information their.

If anyone can produce a method/software or do it for me i will pay well.

Private msg me or reply on this thread or mail me at [email protected]

jegan80

Reaction score
Tell you what... lets start a thread and gather information to develop a solution. Two brains is better than one.. what do you reckon??