Urgent! D+P cashier!! legit only!

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
have 30 pieces D+P to cash out this pin 543692
only legit contact me !!

EDITED : ALSO 201 + PIN this bin 674857 Contact me Now!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:14 AM ----------

Dealing with Dop3 card3r , waiting to see results.

Last edited:

luckyluck

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pm sent

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:12 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:09 AM ----------

send me your icq, i can do them within 30 min, and give you resultats

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
4659507437387228=121120175479110299 1114

who can cash out it and share me , i will deal with him

Last edited:

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
who cashed it out , contact me! , and please i need legit people not fucked up people and rippers! till now all i am dealing with are ripper s:mad:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:41 AM ----------

up upppppppp whats wrong with this forum? everybody here pretend to be good, while all i see is time wasters , i have dumps + pin ! no good cashiers here? what the hell i am not trusting anyone , all who are adding me are betrayals and i have been ripped wtf ! someone vote or post something about a legit cashier here that he used to deal with !! i am still waiting , =S

nipsey

BANNED
Reaction score
YOU DONT LEAVE CONTACT #'S.. I CAN CASHOUT HIT ME UP ON ICQ 616 023 295 or [email protected]

who cashed it out , contact me! , and please i need legit people not fucked up people and rippers! till now all i am dealing with are ripper s:mad:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:41 AM ----------

up upppppppp whats wrong with this forum? everybody here pretend to be good, while all i see is time wasters , i have dumps + pin ! no good cashiers here? what the hell i am not trusting anyone , all who are adding me are betrayals and i have been ripped wtf ! someone vote or post something about a legit cashier here that he used to deal with !! i am still waiting , =S

luckyluck

BANNED
Reaction score
bro i add you in icq, will do all your dumps!
The one you put here is dead,

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:32 PM ----------

You can cash out 201 in uk??? NICE lol

what fanny? you think you cant cash out 201 in uk?
You can in some shop , still have small atm that not read chip.
Pm me and i will give you the name of shop(but many camera there , so very dangerous)

Reactions: SQLi

SQLi

good guy

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
oh really? r u both the same person! i can't trust any of you guys i am sorry =S i need someone well known here and a verified persons to advice me !!!!!!!!!!

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
have 30 pieces D+P to cash out this pin 543692
only legit contact me !!

LOL.

You have 30pc. If it was more i would put deposit in escrow, not for such small amount.

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
IGNORED . UP UP !!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:06 PM ----------

201's cashiers? where the cashiers? i need legit cashiers!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:42 PM ----------

UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

S0ll00n

RIPPER
Reaction score
why not try out ninja (forum moderator) or heroman555 (has feedbacks on forum and has PayPaly thread)

luckyluck

BANNED
Reaction score
he is bullshiter and nothink more, speak to him in icq for 5 min, after he go offline, and that off

Look what is rite in his icq info
(Skimmers GSM/all models - [ anti-skimmer skimmer Green bezel Wincor NCR and more] .. Sell worldwide CC - Cvv - USA CANADA Eu and more - AMEX,DISC,Visa,Master// Dumps EU and USA Fresh updated database, regularly/ bank logins/ HUGE UPDATE CCS!! CONT...)

One more mega super seller of everithink§§§

Sorry if not have reason

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
why u are jalesou? cause i didn't deal with you? i am sorry i cant trust you! cause someone else say that ur good then i want to trust you? to hell man, i deal with yggshine i heard that he is good from plenty here, its my choice not ur choice, thanks for offering me help but no!
and guess what i deleted u , i didn't block you man so for that i went offline ;)

Last edited:

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Sisco you are an idiot. Now i leave this thread for good.