uniccservice.su

toolroom

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ripped for us$90
link to profile........(im at work my work pc uses opera and it doesnt show full account details just carder.market/member so if someone can copy/paste a link to his profile i will add)

i allready had an account in this shop before i joined carder.market, the reason i wanted to join carder.market is because i wanted to be able to report this shop.
I've loaded US$120 onto this shop because i heard it was a good shop. In two weeks time i bought 1 card 7 times.
I bought from bases called "GOOD" "HIGH VALID" and/or "FRESH" but all cards i bought are shit cards. Checker says "live" but none of them have had a balance >10 dollar.
The first time i bought from this shop (two german cards) the cards i bought simply dissapeared out of my account !. If i buy cards they are MY PROPERTY so they are THIEVES !. (i got refunded but i still think its UNACCEPTABLE)
I am not the only one whos complaining (check his sellers thread) and i want this low way of ripping to end !.

ANY SELLER, NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE SELLING SHOULD CHECK HIS MERCHANDISE BEFORE SELLING !.
IN CASES LIKE THIS A SELLER SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO USE THE "IF CHECKER SAYS ITS VALID THEN WE DO NOT REFUND" EXCUSE. I CAN START MY OWN SHOP TOO IF I RUN 100.000 CARDS THROUGH AN ONLINE CHECKER.

I dont care this shop is under constant DDos i want value for my money, i spend us$90 in a week in this shop and got us$ 0,000 out of the cards.

Either the shop refunds me my waisted money or i want his acoount tagged with RIPPER status.

(will post proof when im home)

Last edited:

G00DFELLA

welcome back adolf_hitler

Ninja

Reaction score
For ignoring blacklist reporting rules, u have assigned a deer.
Now try again before i closed that blacklist.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
toolroom followed the admin messages what you said is pure thruth i expericenced such but i keep my words but as u have present your conplaint is wrong read rules for blacklist.
i think the shop have to delete all cc have in hhis base all bad.

Reactions: Idul

Idul

ur to funny aka stupid

toolroom

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
never mind, too much negative energy going around on this site. This rathole aint no place for me.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
never mind, too much negative energy going around on this site. This rathole aint no place for me.

Every time you are caught red handed, you call carder.market names, and you always come back again under new nickname. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Ninja

Reaction score
He like something he dont like. :DD

Closed, banned.