UK7

skullz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Im writing behalf of UK7, as he told...

,,i can't access in to my acc, pass and mail has been changed, my acc with C.su working... and i never used this ICQ 617 402 962, i got only one ICQ 35***7 and i'm always contacted with ninja and admin through this icq, even if u read my posts i NEVER sold anything and i never worked with DUMPS, how come u guys without escrow paying 8oo$ or any other amounts? and all of u guys recently regged...

and that RIPPER saying to ninja, trying to rip every1...
,,well ninja it is true, i stole his account and was misbehaving a little bit hehe, excuse me, pardon, hehe. but thanks for the 11k that i ripped from the others. hehe. u will se more posts coming in and threads soon hehe. i love ripping u people off. oh and i am the same guy who took DUYBLUES account and stole from u theives another 10k hehe. i am not a carder or a whatever u want to call. i am just a guy roobing u theives so u would not rob hard working people.
thx for the 11k guys, i have many other accounts and u will be seeing me soon. and u will be shocked. thx, ninja how r u ?

and other accounts has been stolen... last time i contacted with ninja about my acc c.su some1 tried to hack and admin, ninja has been blocked the acc, this time i dont know how he has done this....
computer is under control, no idea...

I only apologies who has been ripped from this Ideot through to my account!

i ask from admins to investigate this case plz! ,,
Regards UK7

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
and 1st message from u after 2 years of silience.
:D

2. he told me what de didnt appeared on account in last 3 months but appeared on it NEXT DAY after his account was marked as ripper. lol
Very strange.

3. Noone care about your personal security. IT IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY!
Everyone knew about case of duyblue on csu. This time ripper ass like UK7 can rip everyone from different icq, say what he's hacker who hacked duyblue account in past and came to topic with "i was on duyblue account in past". and now UK7 want me what? To remove ripper tag? nah. We're not so stupid.

4. Since you're his friend or his clone - i dont know. But i know for sure what
Multiple login detected from raja_nde.

Other recognized logins for this user are:

skullz
and raja_nde is stupid indian ass from csu.

Anyway - ill see post like this in "im a smartass lawer" style - and u're out.

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
UK7 u are a fucking idiot.. I would have rathered u to take the cash than to send me bogus dumps people can get busted in stores swiping pick ups and hold calls you fucking retard.. Any1 who is even associated with this piece of shit should be a ripper as well.. Thanks NINJA for your investigation into this matter as well job well done we know that there is no way to stop everyone but the ones we do stop sends a clear message to the rest of the low life scum bag rippers you will loose in the end..

jasonjones

Carder
Reaction score
hi, If u can send me ur icq uk7 want to contact to u
PM me plz

http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=343346#post343346
LOOOOLLLOLLLOLLL

UNLESS IS TO GET MY MONEY BACK, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UK7
YOU CAN TELL HIM I SAID THAT

GOOD THING I USED ESCROW FOR THE BIGGER DEAL WHICH AM STILL WAITING TO BE REFUNDED FOR.

THE 300 ISNT THE REASON WHY IM MAD, BUT NOT GETTING WHAT I WANTED AFTER WAITING SO FUCKING LONG.

skullz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
2. he told me what de didnt appeared on account in last 3 months but appeared on it NEXT DAY after his account was marked as ripper. lol
Very strange.
from UK7 2 ninja - as i told you i didnt know that some1 hacked my acc and ripped ppl from c.pro... thats true i havent been here 2-3 month and c.su, 3-4 days ago i've been to C.su and today i tried to log in 2 C.su there is BAN even i'vent seen there was Ripper status, and i asked u y i cant log in to C.su u said u got black (i could find any black on C.su) on C.pro. I just wanted to visit C.su and i knew about it!

And ninja you know that i only used only ONE ICQ 35***7 and 7-8 month ago in C.su some1 tried to hack the accts i still got logs, and u put BAN all acc, if u remember it, when i knocked and show our conversations u took off the status! My acc has been stolen even that IDEOT telling.... where do i know this guy ,,DUYBLUES,,
PLZ investigate it, they even changed my PASS and MAIL, and now i cant log in 2 my acc, on C.su u can check all of my details i can provide you! MAIL and PASS is same...
Y then i didn't tried to RIP from C.su or any other forums?

even log showing that

jason jones 6:08 PM
WHERES MY MONEY?

UK7 6:08 PM
lol
chill bro
u beem ripped
nothing personal

UK7 6:09 PM
i love montreal canadians ice hockey

jason jones 6:09 PM
AIGHT COOL

UK7 6:10 PM
its nothign personaql bro
hope u understand tha
i just stole that guys account

UK7 6:11 PM
and saw an oppurtinity

jason jones 6:11 PM
YEA FUCK YOU

Acc has been stolen, if i did that so y do i have to come back and ask my STATUS again? y C.su sam PASS and MAIL and all other forums my STATUS ok...
I ask agian from admins to invistigate this PLZ...

Regards UK7

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Boring.

skullz aka raja_nde banned forever just like on csu.

Acc has been stolen, if i did that so y do i have to come back and ask my STATUS again? y C.su sam PASS and MAIL and all other forums my STATUS ok...
because ppl who claimed against you didnt registested there, stupid ripper.