UK pos skimming op

Legend

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Hi all

As the title says i am thinking of starting a pos skimming op in uk to be specific in central london, i got fallowing questions, if some of u people can throw few inputs it will be helpfull to decide

1.what will be the % of SDA cards of the total cards used in POS in UK
2.Do still banks block fall back mode to 101 , like if i get 100 cards what % i am looking at withdrawing them in asian countries, i know i can't withdraw uk 201 in uk itself
3.i have seen many stores using external pinpads,whats the most used pinpad,any few specific models???

Bukin

VIP member
Reaction score
Hi all

As the title says i am thinking of starting a pos skimming op in uk to be specific in central london, i got fallowing questions, if some of u people can throw few inputs it will be helpfull to decide

1.what will be the % of SDA cards of the total cards used in POS in UK
2.Do still banks block fall back mode to 101 , like if i get 100 cards what % i am looking at withdrawing them in asian countries, i know i can't withdraw uk 201 in uk itself
3.i have seen many stores using external pinpads,whats the most used pinpad,any few specific models???

Dont wast your money planning this in UK. all 201...all

Legend

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i am not looking for statements plz, i am looking for inputs,all uk cards are 201, i know that what chip(201) means, still we can cash 201 in some asian countries, if uk banks allows that, i want to know %

1.whats the % of SDA cards of the total chip cards, there are 2 type of cards SDA,DDA,CDA
if its a SDA card, both the track from chip and from the stripe will be same, if its dda or cda, every time u insert the chip and machine reads it u will get different track2(icvv)
so if its a chip cards, only SDA cards can be cloned and if its a sda card again and u skimmed tr2 successfully u cant withdraw them in uk as all uk atms dont allow to fall back to mag-stripe(101) mode, so u need to send the data to some third world countries where fallback is possible like bangkok, indonesia etc
and again even if atm support fallback, the card issuing bank may/would have blocked the card to use outside the region(region block)

so friends i want to know to know what the % i am looking at, plz help if u got some information

Prime00

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
let me tell you... even if you do manage to get many sda ones , lets say of a daily op of 90 people , 85 comes sda , in Most country out of that range you might get something from $0 to $3k.... just being realistic and speaking from experience . and exploiting that part of the world before it gets blocked is just matter of 2-6 days and it wont work no more around that zone. So if you want to waste your time for 100 pcs for 3k... go for it ,or aim better countries un EU and get atleast 20k for those 100 , EX ... IT , FR , SP , SW , G'Luck !

Legend

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
let me tell you... even if you do manage to get many sda ones , lets say of a daily op of 90 people , 85 comes sda , in Most country out of that range you might get something from $0 to $3k.... just being realistic and speaking from experience . and exploiting that part of the world before it gets blocked is just matter of 2-6 days and it wont work no more around that zone. So if you want to waste your time for 100 pcs for 3k... go for it ,or aim better countries un EU and get atleast 20k for those 100 , EX ... IT , FR , SP , SW , G'Luck !

that's the kind of message i am looking for,just getting curious why is that its 0-3k$, is that they don't work outside uk or any other parameter ???

Ninja

Reaction score
Correct.

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Curiosity where is the money at in UK these days what do people concentrate on for 6 figures.

TheScene

Carder
Reaction score
There still must be ways to cash out cards from the UK. People are right about asian countries, also could they be used in the US?

What about the burning the chip method, does that still work there when making purchases in stores?

casder

Reaction score
The trick to damage the chip still works on the older POS models in Spain,

the future is going to be all 201 but that isnt a problem because in about 2 years when the whole world is 201 somebody will find a way to dumplicate/skim/clone them.

This is how life works, if there is money to be made people will always find a way, im not worried.

edit/extra

and when the information/software comes available this is going to cost money, lots of money and then all the freebeekids will go and the diehards stay cause in every business you have to invest to progress!

Last edited:

djhasty321

Reaction score
Does anybody know which countries have mostly SDA 201 chips and which countries have mostly DDA & CDA 201 chips

TheScene

Carder
Reaction score
Curiosity where is the money at in UK these days what do people concentrate on for 6 figures.

Online mostly. As far as swiping cards in store, I haven't seen that in ages. Though oddly enough, there is an exception to that rule. About a 10 minute walk away from my flat there is a movie theatre that swipes all cards (no chip and pin), but they ask for ID with every purchase.