Uk Police (SOCA)

Ninja

Reaction score
lol.
:DD

mistermaker

Reaction score
i got this same email from soca last week as well but didnt bother me until today. these soca guys banging on my door at 5 this morning, with local cops!! these emails are no spam its real shit and they know whats going on here. the cocky cops said lie down with dogs and ur gona catch flees.

they made me sign some letter too, this is serious man scared the fuck out of me. just looked at their website and it has this big brother shit http://www.soca.gov.uk/news/533-websites-trading-in-stolen-bank-data-targeted

and i never use same email on forums and cpro is only place i registered this email on and i get them sending me emails last week. how the hell they get it?

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i got this same email from soca last week as well but didnt bother me until today. these soca guys banging on my door at 5 this morning, with local cops!! these emails are no spam its real shit and they know whats going on here. the cocky cops said lie down with dogs and ur gona catch flees.

they made me sign some letter too, this is serious man scared the fuck out of me. just looked at their website and it has this big brother shit http://www.soca.gov.uk/news/533-websites-trading-in-stolen-bank-data-targeted

and i never use same email on forums and cpro is only place i registered this email on and i get them sending me emails last week. how the hell they get it?

SHIT, But it can't be that serious, if your still with us, to tell the tale. They made the effort to come to your house at 5am in the morning with dogs, just so you could sign some papers?? You still have your Laptop and phone in your possession...
hmmmmm.............. sounds very fishy.
overview
An early morning Raid with Dogs (most likely with a warrant), for a signature? No confiscation? No arrest?

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
One more time i repeat.
Its not a hard thing to install filters on right words like "carder.market" on all local email providers.
Also, since UK is police country im not surprised what all trafic is monitored.
So if ure in UK - just dont use cpro at all. Coz seems like u dont care about security at all.

PS And please read what i have written before.

mistermaker

Reaction score
my mate told me one of his regular shops has been taken over by soca, freshonlineshopdb.com. So i looked at some shops i use and 2 of them are gone too mrdump.biz and numshop.biz. all linking to more soca pages.

i didnt use my cpro email on any of these either, but there seems to be lots going on recently. anyone else found this on sites they use?

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
How UK Sleuths Are Threatening Would-Be Cyber Crooks

TechWeekEurope reveals email showing how SOCA is warning crooks they may be at risk of hefty jail sentences or be putting their families’ welfare in danger

The UK’s Serious Organized Crime Agency (SOCA) is apparently trying to scare off would be cyber criminals who are visiting online sites that purport to help them perpetrate electronic crimes.

SOCA has issued a press release saying it is contacting “individuals who have expressed an interest” in cyber crook websites, such as those selling credit card information or personal data. The release says it has it contacted thousands of members of such illicit websites “either by direct email messaging or a personal visit to addresses throughout the UK”.

Additional information is scant, and SOCA’s press team didn’t get back in touch to a TechWeekEurope request for information. However, TechWeekEurope has seen one of the emails sent to individuals and can SOCA is clearly attempting to scare off wannabe or actual cyber crooks of at least one well known carding site selling people’e bank data. Intriguingly, the email was sent from the address [email protected] - an address which could indicate SOCA has obtained control over a Carder.uk server.
Visa CodeSure Payment card creditSOCA scares cyber crooks by getting personal

In its email, SOCA tells recipients that if they are caught doing anything illegal on Carder.uk, they could face serious jail time. It gets personal too, warning there are “serious criminals” on such sites, who may “compromise your prospects in life and even the welfare of your family”.

“You have registered with Carder.uk. This is a forum which facilitates the commission of fraud and related criminal offences. Under UK law an offence of fraud may be punished with imprisonment of up to 10 years,” the email read.

“The Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) can track, monitor and investigate users of this forum. The fact that you have received this email does not prevent you being prosecuted if you engage in similar or related offences, and it may be used as supporting evidence of your premeditation to commit a criminal offence.”

SOCA then offers recipients a link, taking them to a webpage with further warnings and threats. The government policing body notes it has “used criminal and civil powers in UK law to seize assets including money, belongings and any property declared by the courts to be Proceeds of Crime”.

The Carder.uk website is still live, so it’s unclear whether any law enforcement activity has been taken against it. Another recipient of the message posted a copy of the email on Pastebin. SOCA did not say which other websites had been targeted as part of its operation.
Action on carders

The agency has had a number of past successes in tracking people involved in dealing credit card information. In April last year, it claimed to have it helped recover 2.5 million credit cards and prevented the loss of at least £500 million as part of its involvement in a global operation that saw 36 carder websites shut down.

Such carding websites see a lot of business. In a recent trip to RSA’s Anti-Fraud Command Center in Tel Aviv, this publication saw plenty of sellers offering card data for various prices, from $10 to $50. Such sites also see other wares sold, such as vulnerabilities. One Java flaw was on sale for $100,000 on one Russian underground market, RSA analysts said.

As for SOCA, its cyber arm is due to merge with the PCeU by October, when the National Cybercrime Unit (NCCU) is formed as part of the National Crime Agency, which the Home Office is putting together.

As responses to TechWeekEurope FOI requests have indicated, on a national scale British cyber policing is lacking in a number of areas, especially outside of the Greater London area. And the formation of the NCCU is causing plenty of headaches for those involved, given it doesn’t even have a headquarters or a boss yet.

UPDATE: SOCA got back in touch with TechWeek, offering the following statement: “We’re not giving specific details for operational reasons as the activity is ongoing, but we’ve coordinated a range of actions against persons with different degrees of association to the websites.

“These include contacting individuals to advise of the potential consequences if they continue such activity, Cease and Desist orders served by SOCA officers and Police partners, as well as a number of arrests carried out by partners in the DCPCU [Dedicated Cheque and Plastic Crime Unit].

“The arrests were part of activity directed against those who ran and used the Freshshop.net website, which facilitated the trade in stolen card data and according to card issuers was responsible for at least £26.9m in losses.”

Can all the UK noobs doing online CC's carding flowers & pizzas stop shitting your pants already.

UK losses approximately £60-£70 Billion to fraud every year. But when you check out the crimestoppers WANTED fraud section you will only see bunch off noobs that don't even make 0.001% of the total UK fraud figure:

http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/

SOCA wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serious_Organised_Crime_Agency

Formed 1 April 2006
Preceding agencies

National Crime Squad
National Criminal Intelligence Service
National Hi-Tech Crime Unit
Serious drug trafficking investigative and intelligence sections of HM Revenue & Customs
Immigration Service's responsibilities for organised immigration crime

Employees 4,200
Annual budget £494M (2008/09)
Legal personality Governmental: Government agency

So SOCA has 4.2k employees who not only have to deal with fraud but all other crimes aswel which means they only have 400-500 employees for tackling fraud. In reality SOCA requires atleast 5K employees to tackle cyber crime alone but the broke ass UK government is not capable of funding or employing more people because the mega coorporation thieves don't pay their taxes while the banksters pocket Christmas bonuses of the total UK fraud loss figure every year alone.

There are 1.5 Mil to 2 million illegal immigrants in UK.

There are 5 million unemployed people in UK.

There are alot of Asians in UK committing fraud.

There are alot of Blacks in UK committing fraud.

AND there are alot of Eastern Europeans in UK committing fraud (with millions more coming from Romania/Bulgaria in 2014 for free benefits).

So alot of very hungry people in UK.

UK Border Agency knows this but it still allows criminals out to commit more crimes when they get caught on 'bail' expecting the criminals to turn up to the court LOL!! :DD

My advise to all the UK noobs buying CC's from online shops to card Thornton's chocolates:

- Don't use home broadband connection for carding because scamming real money is abit more dangerous than scamming Runescape or WOW gold off 8 year old kids.

- Don't order items to your mummys or daddys home.

- And use truecrypt to crypt all your shit on your little laptops.

Simple basic steps my friends, don't be a noob and you won't get caught out like a noob.

SOCA is dealing with Freshshop registered e-mails, this is why:

Computer hacker, 21, jailed for masterminding £27 MILLION fraud in his bedroom taking credit card details from unsuspecting internet users

-Jay Moore, 21, acted as the middleman selling stolen credit card details through his website Freshshop
-He also hacked into payment systems to obtain credit card details
-Police found card numbers for more than 340,000 on his computer
-He had £250,000 in cash and bank accounts when he was arrested

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-masterminding-27m-fraud.html#ixzz2LiprF7Ve

And regarding the SOCA e-mails, i will only say one thing:

DOGS DON'T BARK IF THEY GOT MEAT TO BITE ON

Last edited:

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Excellent comments mr fade. Rep+

:beer Cheers BRO!!

The link to the first article on my previous post:

http://www.techweekeurope.co.uk/news/uk-police-threatening-cyber-crooks-carders-108180

FUCK SOCA!! They can't catch their jewish masters who control UK banking usury industry and rape tax payers money to 'Bail' them out causing double, triple, quadrupple recessions fucking the tax payers up the ass all the time. Now the government wants to tax food that gets microwaved and tax Cola because its got too much sugar LOL. :DD

I would like to use this post to show my respect to the KING hustlers who made $50mil without firing one shot:

Only “a few minutes”: That is all the time that thieves needed to steal an estimated $50 million worth of diamonds from Brussels Airport in Belgium.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Euro...n-diamond-industry-Antwerp-most-to-lose-video

2013 Motivation TRACK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB49aCik0Jo :rocks:rocks

Ninja

Reaction score
Thanx.
Coz im getting bored of those paranoid newbies who dont understand words "common sense".

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
fadeaway good to see some other ppl with common sense :) +1

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the + reps boys. popcorn

Some more good news for the UK noobs, straight from the horses mouth:

The level of cybersecurity in the U.K. is so shallow it presents clear risk to national security -- and could take as long as 20 years to fix. That's the warning from a new study by the U.K. national spending watchdog The National Audit Office (NAO).

Threats to cybersecurity are both "persistent" and "continually evolving," says the study, with the annual cost of cyber crime to the U.K. currently estimated to be between £27 billion and £42 billion ($18 billion and $28 billion). As a result, "Business, government and the public must therefore be constantly alert to the level of risk if they are to succeed in detecting and resisting the threat of cyber attack." One report quoted in the study said the U.K. suffered 44 million cyber attacks in 2011 alone.

The report praised the government's decision two years ago to commit an extra £650 million ($1.01 billion) to beef up cyber defenses, with the money going mainly to the military and security agencies. However, that might only be the start of a longer journey to fuller security. The extra funding is scheduled to run out in 2015. To put the amount spent on security into context, the study says the U.K.'s Internet economy is over £120 billion ($187 billion).

http://www.informationweek.co.uk/uk-struggles-to-fight-cyber-foes-watchdo/240148383

umbakr

DEER
Reaction score

Bravo1 . I need the reader's password . I dont want to reveal other details here. Please get into touch with me .

Last edited:

aiir

Reaction score
Mail.ru isn't any safer. They are the owners of ICQ too.

Can the Authorities not just contact ICQ or whoever anyway (even these 100% bulletproof hosts/etc) and do it sneaky.

icq company; if they get contacted by Authorities then would they not just comply with them instead of them been messed over?.

like even this forum (could the Authorities not just contact the host provider and download the database sneaky?.

the Authorities have the power to get the info you see, in a way some hackers could be the same as Authorities, if you get me?.

even isp logs everything and like a lot now is under monitoring.

and like using vpns or whatever(inc tor) or whatever even a lot of tor servers could be run by fbi or whatever. and they can just check each ip and go back and go back (anyone can do that of course but the Authorities have the power to ask the isps/companies,etc for other details and what not.

think about interpol for example, you know?. i bet they always sneaking around.... and getting russian carding forums databases or whatever without anyone knowing...

idk , just saying..

what do you guys think about this?

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
Can the Authorities not just contact ICQ or whoever anyway (even these 100% bulletproof hosts/etc) and do it sneaky.

icq company; if they get contacted by Authorities then would they not just comply with them instead of them been messed over?.

like even this forum (could the Authorities not just contact the host provider and download the database sneaky?.

the Authorities have the power to get the info you see, in a way some hackers could be the same as Authorities, if you get me?.

even isp logs everything and like a lot now is under monitoring.

and like using vpns or whatever(inc tor) or whatever even a lot of tor servers could be run by fbi or whatever. and they can just check each ip and go back and go back (anyone can do that of course but the Authorities have the power to ask the isps/companies,etc for other details and what not.

think about interpol for example, you know?. i bet they always sneaking around.... and getting russian carding forums databases or whatever without anyone knowing...

idk , just saying..

what do you guys think about this?

I say fuck them fuck soca fuck da Feds fuck CIA/mi6 fuck them all.
If you ain't got the balls stay da fuck away from here if not just carry on doing your thing.

As they say in the uk "IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME DON'T DO THE CRIME"

Good luck in your work guys

ccDumb

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
better if u dont use uk emails ;) just use gmail and be happy guys