uk only/ cloned electric keys

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
you must have heard of the keys people giving u 50 pounds worth for 20 quid and so on any one here get hold of the keys or point me in a direction were to get one :) pm me thanks

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
please elaborate a little more bro then maybe you will get some answer what keys to be more clearer :)

____

DEER
Reaction score
what i can say they card this keys ,order device for home top up on someones name and drop address,buy couple cc's and wait for cat to jump in face of feds or electricity company officials .:)

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
If u in UK and got prepaid electricity topped up by key this thing is v.easy2bypass :) need to get some knowledge about the whole circuit and most important thing is you need the same seal. Some m8s of mines were doing it. they pay 5quids a week for the electricity topped up by the key just to keep some cash flow on their acc. If you decide to do it just drop me a line wt meter u got as well as with the photo and you'll get the whole thing explained how2.

GOODLUCK1

Reaction score
hi m8

you must have heard of the keys people giving u 50 pounds worth for 20 quid and so on any one here get hold of the keys or point me in a direction were to get one :) pm me thanks

i got the key you mean trust me bro no point doing it no more as its a dead game every time you top up someones elc they have to pay it back and give you a hard time over it lol keep your money i only top up grows now for pals