uk dumps

ReWop

Carder
Reaction score
is there any problems in using uk dumps in uk? im talking about using uk 201 in the rollback system and then swiping?

anything that i should watch out for?
do uk dumps work good all over Uk or is some bins blocked.

any GOOD info is appreciated and +1 will be added!

you can also PM me with info.

peace

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
as far as i know there is no region locks on uk stuff being used in the uk....

just make sure the chip is shorted out on the card either by a 9v battery or a nokia battery, i used to damage the chip with a knife to make sure.

like i tell everyone, allways use matching plastics and numbers... shops are to up on thos now and its not worth cutting corners.

(i worked in loss prevention for 9yrs for asda and sainsburys)

hope this helps

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:53 PM ----------

and never use online checkers for your dumps and it will kill it as the checkers merchant will flag up at the banks, use like a parking meter or cinimar machine to check if its live, or a phone box

ReWop

Carder
Reaction score

@fyfee

what do you mean matching plastics and numbers?

when they print receipt for you to sign , is the dump bin/number written on the receipt?

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
@fyfee

what do you mean matching plastics and numbers?

when they print receipt for you to sign , is the dump bin/number written on the receipt?

the last 4 numbers are, and they have to match up what you have on your plastic
not all check, but a good amount of stores do
its not actually a walk in the park

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
as above, make sure your track data matches the embossed or printed numbers on the card... like cocktail said.... stores check and its not easy now!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:16 AM ----------

yes the last 4 or the first 4 are on the recipet

ReWop

Carder
Reaction score
how do i get matching plastics made up?

wont there be a time issue? by the time i get the dumps and plastics made up? the dumps could be dead?

is there any way around this?

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
whats ur icq and il chat on there...

ReWop

Carder
Reaction score
i cant PM you coz u have DEER status.

i dont paste icq in public.

any other way to contact u? send me your icq

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
nothing to see

Last edited:

*Robin_Hood*

BANNED
Reaction score
I hear using UK dumps in UK can be dangerous, because it's much easier for them to investigate and check cctv etc. But like fyfee said, you shouldn't have as many problems with BINs.

But one question about using UK 201 in the UK... Don't you need the PIN still when it swipes? Or you just sign the receipt?

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
Robin_Hood
You just sign the receipt mate.... the idea of it all is to make the chip not work so it falls back on to mag!

as with the cctv issue..... most stores store it for 31 days and by the time charge backs happen so on.... it will be past 31days... also some of the quality of cctv is so bad.. the only time it is good is on realtime when a cctv op is watching you live and the only stores in the uk that have them is m&s, tescos (on podiums at the front), sainsburys are the same and asda....

*Robin_Hood*

BANNED
Reaction score
Thank you mate, I'm really considering using UK dumps now. I bet there is a higher success rate.

fyfee, you know with self service checkouts at the big stores like Tesco... What happens when you insert chip three times and it falls back on mag? Does an assistant come over to swipe it for you? Thanks again.

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
Robin_Hood

Yeah do the normal trick.... a assistant will allways come over and check the sig so on... the selfscan will not let it finish the sale with out the assistant verifying the sig..... but you allways swipe and they come and check sig

Necks

i have used my own card and for some reason it went to mag.... never known store to auto decline

*Robin_Hood*

BANNED
Reaction score
Thank you, but does the assistant have to swipe it, or do you swipe it yourself?

I used 101 on self service checkout and the assistant has to come over to allow it to swipe... But on the chip and pin POS, there is what looks like an msr to swipe cards at the top of the POS... Do you just swipe it yourself through that? Thanks.

fyfee

BANNED
Reaction score
as far as i know, insert 3 times. falls to mag, pos says swipe, then the assistant comes over and auths the swipe, u sign, and go..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:33 PM ----------

Robin Hood

whats ur icq and i will talk more on there?

*Robin_Hood*

BANNED
Reaction score
deleted

Last edited: