UK D+P

destruction

Reaction score
I Got Some UK D+P 201, 221, 206, and needs experienced cashier, if you can just send me your jabber/icq in pm, will work with only reputable/old members from this forum, new members with no good Positive Feedbacks i wont work Sorry... :p

Thanks

Last edited:

McGrath

Reaction score
Reaction score
Shit I know my name is a deer, but Ill run em for you if you want. Cashing is all I do.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Shit a D+P cashier that doesn't have $50 LR to protect for his name, that sounds very pleasing. I am sure cashing is all you do (NOT!!)

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
you may be better off contacting members directly or going to people you have connections with. i say this because every kid with msr will be blowing up your inbox haha i wish you luck. make sure you verify who has experience not just by words.

just wanted to post to give some advice but you may get some good people, all luck.

Last edited:

deccal54

Carder
Reaction score
I Got Some UK D+P 201, 221, 206, and needs experienced cashier, if you can just send me your jabber/icq in pm, will work with only reputable/old members from this forum, new members with no good Positive Feedbacks i wont work Sorry... :p

Thanks

i have good cashier team in asia. if you ready for work contack with me in pm