Tutorial on How To Do Instant Bank Transfers

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
1) Get a bank login with email access.
2) Head over to transfer tab.
3) Click on Zelle transfer (zelle is found in about 80% of all USA banks).
4) You will be asked to input email or phone number of receiving account.
5) Then u input amount to send (limit can be from $2k to $2500 per transaction at a time).
6) Once you click on “Send money”, a verification code will be sent to email address attached to bank login.
7) You login email and get the code to verify it.
8) payment will be sent to email of receiver to accept deposit, money will reflect? Instantly in account.
9) After withdrawal, you can schedule another transfer till the bank is closed for the day.

Four Days Instant Cash-out

Method

Now this is how I cash out using an European ? from any country (Only in the Europe). Now tell the ? to go to the app store and download an app called Bunq. I'll post the link, all I need from the ? is

1. The login of the Bunq acct
2. And they should verify it to be a Premium acct.
3. Create another acct here with same details used in the bunq and use this link btcdirect.eu if the third one doesn’t work

That's all boys, and send your wallet address when done ✅... This works for Boys with European sure Client Only… They'll sign up with just
Email ✅
6 digit pin ✅
Phone number ✅

That's it, technically all they need to do is sign up and verify that’s all ✅. Then give me the logins and I'll do my thing… I always deliver (For those who know me) ? send him/her the link below ?

Last edited: