Tutorial - How to spoof to 800 numbers.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
After being contacted by a bunch of people after 1 post I made regarding this, I decided to write up a little tutorial for everyone. This isn't new stuff, but it seems somehow not a lot of people know how to do it.

Wether you want to call western union to change the name from the transfer you just sent from a fake name/fake info and you dont have acces to the phone you put on the app, or you want to call a bank and find credit card balance through automated system without putting in more info..this will come in handy.

What you will need: You need to card a spoof card, and an online number (vonage.com used to be good) that you can forward to a different number, and that transfers the caller id.

Let's say you want to spoof western union customer service 800 number with caller id "A".
Spoofcards don't allow the spoof to number to be 800 numbers so what you do you use the carded online number (vonage) ..we'll call it "B". This number you carded, "B" needs to be a local number. You need to setup a forward in "B" so that when you call the number "B" it get forwarded to western union 800 number. So now you can call "B" instead of the 800 number and it will transfer the call with caller id to the 800 number.

Then you just use the spoof card normally select desired caller id and make the call to number instead of the 800, the "B". This will forward the call with caller id to the 800 number and success! You're in.

Hope this was easy enough to understand and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
Vonage stopped working since earlier this year.. Although your method seems quite reasonable, but a bit hard to understand. Will skype number or other voip numbers work as a local number? A bit more explanation if you will please.. :)

+1 if u do.. ;)

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
kall8.com for customer in the united state )
set up local access number then forward to toll-free numberr to successfully pass ani -- we can call it from skype for free via internet ))

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
@blackops any local voip number that you can configure to forward the call to an 800 # and transfers caller ID will work. Im sure most do transfer caller id and can be setup for a forward..I cannot vouch for skype though as I have never tried.

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
good guide nsn ++++

i will include in further detail one way to do it:

card skype with amex, put the # you want to forward to in skype call forwarding

sign up for gmail account and use google voice to call spoofcard and enter confirmation #...after 15 seconds of not answering on skype your call will be forwarded to any # you choose

good luck

KBroker

Reaction score
What I was doing when I was carding online was using spoofapp on a burner phone. It's an app that lets you call any number you'd like appearing as another number. I know it worked for a couple very large banks out there, so it would probably work for the other ones as well.

The only issue I was having was that sometimes when having to enter the card number or whatever, some of the digit presses wouldn't be caught properly and I'd have to hang up and do it again (after I reached the maximum number of attempts before they try to transfer you to a live operator).

Also, when talking to the operator there would be a 5-10 second delay from when I said something to when they heard it, which caused the conversations to be...interesting.

Another plus is that there is a built in voice changer (this is what causes the delay, using it is optional) but it makes it easier to call in and sound like a Jazmyn when you're really a Kevin.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Most spoof cards that I know of have the voice changer/call recorder functions available with 0 lag ....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:19 PM ----------

PS the same rule can be applied to spoof local foreign numbers as well. Just set the local number to be forwarded to the foreign number you wish to call with different caller id.