Tut On Natwest How To Cash Out Without Drop 300 Gbp

Reaction score
Items needed Natwest log

1. Use telephone banking and verify yourself by entering the pin ( this is very easy )
2. Once you have got through to an advisor state your card is lost and there will ask you three security questions which could be Name, adress, dob overdraft limit and dd or so on account and last transaction, you can get all of these from the log
3. State that you are stuck and need some cash as soon as possible
4. They wil give you a code which will give you access to 300gbp from cashpoint
5. Go to any natwest or rbs ATM and press enter
6. Enter code and get cash

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
Items needed Natwest log

1. Use telephone banking and verify yourself by entering the pin ( this is very easy )
2. Once you have got through to an advisor state your card is lost and there will ask you three security questions which could be Name, adress, dob overdraft limit and dd or so on account and last transaction, you can get all of these from the log
3. State that you are stuck and need some cash as soon as possible
4. They wil give you a code which will give you access to 300gbp from cashpoint
5. Go to any natwest or rbs ATM and press enter
6. Enter code and get cash

Would like to know if this is still working. As I have 2 low balance natwest logs.

Reaction score
Do u sell Natwest log?

Sorry I don't sell logs

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:47 PM ----------

the code can be entered only in UK atm or any country where there is RBS atm? know anything about this?

thank you for the post

As far I know it works on uk rbs and natwest ATM could work in an abroad ATM but I have not tried it

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
lol i tried this today with 6 month old logs from my old spyeye botnet. 1st login worked for 300gbp in the overdaft all they asked was name, dob and last trasaction. Second login they asked place of employment I tried to check the guys acc history and quickly done some googling while i was on the phone with them but they figured out what I was doing lol. 3rd login they only let me have 60pounds cos the victim never used his card reader for online banking or done any trasactions online. last login they asked usual security questions that I answered but refused to give me the code cos they believe its fraudulent.

They give you 6 digit pin that you enter twice on rbs or natwest atm.

Reaction score
lol i tried this today with 6 month old logs from my old spyeye botnet. 1st login worked for 300gbp in the overdaft all they asked was name, dob and last trasaction. Second login they asked place of employment I tried to check the guys acc history and quickly done some googling while i was on the phone with them but they figured out what I was doing lol. 3rd login they only let me have 60pounds cos the victim never used his card reader for online banking or done any trasactions online. last login they asked usual security questions that I answered but refused to give me the code cos they believe its fraudulent.

They give you 6 digit pin that you enter twice on rbs or natwest atm.

Yes you correct it's hit and miss

Reaction score
Thanks for the tut!

Last edited:

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score
It is only the phone app which has been stopped: it still works when you ring up
I need more natwest logs if someone can supply maybe we can do a deal
i speak fluent english so success rate will be higher