Tried carding today.

Data

Carder
Reaction score
Went into an expensive upscale area in Florida today,

god damn it sucked..

Hollister checked last 4
American Eagle checked last 4

Good thing girls where young and stupid and didn't know wtf was going on... I had to snatch my card back from this bitch at American Eagle.

So, 2 Plats, 1 classic all I got was a $25 polo, and ate at arbys and kfc lol

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
Next time just buy a plat with plastic from one of the vendors on the forum.

Then go in and buy 900+ worth of stuff :p.

Last edited:

Data

Carder
Reaction score
Thank you for your input, I plan on doing that. Unfortunately it's hard to buy just one custom plastic so I will be saving wmz until I can purchase 10 dumps and 10 plastics at the same time.

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
trust me, in this year the investment of buying good plastics will increase your profits 10 folds easily

Data

Carder
Reaction score
I'm having someone make up 8 plastics for me which matching card number.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
buy good plastic with UV and printed holos not heat stamped, i know this vendor with the best plastics(Cheap 300$ for 15) invest on an embosser $250 and tipper$250 then u will be d best. enter any shop and do ur shit.

][Ak3P

BANNED
Reaction score
tyner is expensive, hit made in china there u get msr 250$, tripper 250$, card embosser 250$, then you can buy the holo PayPalers, signature panel urself. but one thing bad is u need pvc card printer which cost u 3000+ plus you need card templates :( this needs lots of investment then after u purchase u need lots of experience in punching the card number etc with embosser, then tipper it with gold/silver foil, i dont have any experience on how uv is done.
i would say card and save money to buy the tools :)
as plastic vendors are +expensive, + fucking slow + what if dumps die, then card useless + risky!

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
from China

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:37 AM ----------

U dont have to do all that, just buy the blank plastics from a vendor with the UV and holos already on the blank plastic. all u just worry about is the embossing, tipping and encoding which are very simple to do if u get the tools. and if the dumps dies u can erase the last 4 with the embosser and re-emboss. If u work this way u eliminate the risk of having any problems with carding.

allalone82

Reaction score
U dont have to do all that, just buy the blank plastics from a vendor with the UV and holos already on the blank plastic. all u just worry about is the embossing, tipping and encoding which are very simple to do if u get the tools. and if the dumps dies u can erase the last 4 with the embosser and re-emboss. If u work this way u eliminate the risk of having any problems with carding.

where can i get a cheap embosser man?

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
depends on ur location. USA got cheap ones, outside the US u can get from China.