transfer money internatinal

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
HI guys, what method do you recommend for transferring large sums of money, possibly to an English bank with a $ 500,000 platfond? willing to offer a percentage to be established, as it will be an ongoing thing

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Which method is more valid for receiving money from banks in Dubai in Europe? or even UK, it's a continuous job, so I need a long term approach.
Thanks

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
sorry but there is no one who can direct me on how to transfer money in large quantities from Dubai to Europe, or advise me how to do it, it is very urgent

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
I am looking for an expert and serious person for money transfers from Dubay to Europe, even UK, very high transfers, continuous work, percentage payment to be agreed

Ck2020

Reaction score
I am looking for an expert and serious person for money transfers from Dubay to Europe, even UK, very high transfers, continuous work, percentage payment to be agreed
I am interested, I am in eu Italy, I have a revolut account and other bank accounts

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
for very high transfers I have opened for example a ltd company in UK, because as a private individual you cannot receive $ 500,000 wire transfers, I need someone to guide me and who wants to earn a lot of money. contact me in PM thanks

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
I can do it.
What types of accounts do you have (business or regular)?
In which banks is the account opened?
Do you work with payment systems?
What terms of cooperation do you offer?
What % and how quickly are you ready to pay?
How much can you add to the escrow service in order to get a transfer?

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
tomorrow I will have all the details you asked for and send them to you in PM. rest assured that we will all be fine I can already tell you now

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
tomorrow I will have all the details you asked for and send them to you in PM. rest assured that we will all be fine I can already tell you now

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Hi brother, I'm starting to give you some answers: Tomorrow my partner hears from his lawyer as he has a ltd in the UK for shipping and buying / selling and yacht rental services, but he has been standing for 3 years and sees how to get his business account back (then I will also tell you the name of the bank, I forgot to ask).

In practice the work is this: From Dubay (I will also tell you the name of the bank) important amounts of money will leave arrived at their destination (UK) the half goes back to Dubay to pay our friend on the spot, what remains we divide into 2 me and my partner , which in turn will share it equally with you:

example: $ 100,000, 50,000 return to dubay, 25,000 to my partner and 25,000 to me, which will then be 12500 each between you and me. I think this explains your part of cooperation and percentage, the work being continuous and the figures always bigger, we will all be fine.

Rightly you asked me for the escrow service, but I'm honest or we do a small value test to make you trust like a 10000 transfer your share would be 1250 $, because I don't have 12500 $ to guarantee, or if you find a solution you who makes you feel at ease so that you can trust it as well, my luck that I have the cvo with the computer and crypto, and thanks to this I find myself in the middle of this work.

I hope you are happy with the conditions and if there is any point you want to discuss, tell me what time it is convenient for you to do so so we can start with work.

kekprow

Reaction score
i know i don't have an old account in here to dare asking, but if you want to try me out with 10k hit me up ( i have the sort code ready to receive ), i understand the deal and i am willing to send you same hour btc after the transfer has arrived. Thanks

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
I can do it.
What types of accounts do you have (business or regular)?
In which banks is the account opened?
Do you work with payment systems?
What terms of cooperation do you offer?
What % and how quickly are you ready to pay?
How much can you add to the escrow service in order to get a transfer?