Traffic for Blackhole exploit kit

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So i gave up on trying to buy installs. I ended up buying/renting Blackhole exploit. I REALLY LOVE this system and I think it is 1,000 x better than buying installs. The only problem I am having is that I cannot find any traffic to send to it. I tried some servces which were intended for webmasters to gain extra traffic and it worked fine and i got 10% infection rate. However, i do not think this is practical because 1,000 hits cost $10 and they are world mix. So i get 100 world mix installs for $10 (that is not good price).

If anyone knows some tips to get traffic? Or some traffic vendors? Please point me in the right direction. I need mainly Asia or World Mix traffic.

Lucy

Carder
Reaction score
Don't you think you should have thought of how to get traffic before making an investment ( i.e buying an exploit pack ) ?

You could have someone send mass e-mails on your behalf. Send me a pm for more details.

D4rkn3s5

RIPPER
Reaction score
Usually you wanted to put packs up on site you hacked instead of defacing it. Good sites will get you the traffic that you need.

koolkake

Carder
Reaction score
Usually you wanted to put packs up on site you hacked instead of defacing it. Good sites will get you the traffic that you need.
this, or get a proper mailing list (which also can be hacked) for a specific target(s)

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
installs sucks. die within 24 hours..simply hack or buy some roots/shell and install in there iframe.

itaLy

RIPPER
Reaction score
I sell traffic. 10,000 hits for 25$ LR.
PM me if interested

Last edited: