Tor Browser

bank3r

Reaction score
is anyone familiar wit tor browser and oniondumpshop if interested pm. i want to make sure they not rippers

Reaction score
why use any onion site when there are plenty of dump sellers here witha little re search through the forum you can see who is good and not ?

Theabove

Reaction score
yes, you can find alot of d+p sellers on deep web.. Anyone have experience with them? (sorry for hijacking thread)

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
do not use tor dump shops.... please for the love of this business get away. tor is for pedophiles, rippers, 1337 hackers and drug users. i have no problems with those people but it is not a place for dumps or carding or any real money. its a place for kids (no offense to those that like it, its my opinion)

this is advice from somebody with a long time in this business, take it or leave it but its your money.

also 90% of d+p sales there are fake, if u skim/cash d+p you would know why, nobody with d+p sells except in very private places. not tor. there is to much variation, they sell a d+p with 2k for 200 and loose alot or sell a dp with 200 for 2k and look like rippers, it does not work like that. and the ones ACTUALLY selling d+p i hear sell prepaid cards with about $50 less than you paid with pin included so you DO get money but never as much as you paid. all skimmers have cashiers, and make more that way, and all cashiers make more than if they were buying. if anybody wants to argue this pm me. dont flood thread.

sorry for long post but i can go on for days convincing people to stay away from tor if they even have the slightest hope of being a real guy in this business. be thankful im taking time out of my day to save you guys.

Last edited:

Dr10450

Carder
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust dump shops nowadays period, most of them are rippers by design.