Topic: How to check a cc and not kill it Gurantteed 100%

Porter

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Tested this myself, worked perfectly. Thank you for the tip.

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
Does someone Knows if this method works with a DUMP,(using xxxxxxxxxxxxxx=yymm part of the track 2) ???

It works bro.. av been using it for dumps over 7yrs now, but u have to b careful to know which dump bank u use it for and don't authorize it wit big amount

boaboss

Reaction score
nice share but i haver better technics

This just pisses me off, if you have other techniques why wait to flood someone else's thread instead of sharing your "technique" ?

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
Check CVV with NETFLIX
it works wonders :D

Sign up a free trial account with netflix, if cvv is valid you'll have 30 days of free netflix and know if cvv is working LOl

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
kurrupt, Bro whats your ICQ! Lets chat about a few things! Look at my previous post and you'll find my icq! Talk soon!

Carder

Professional
Reaction score

HOW TO CHECK YOUR CC WITHOUT KILLING IT IN 20 SECONDS, VIA MOBILE!​

Did you knew that more than 75% CC’s bought via dark web are instantly killed due to checkers? Let me tell how it’s done!

Now that you know me a bit, let’s jump straight to the subject!

Go and download Joe & The Juice APP from AppStore or Google Play, signup via your favorite channel, choose your market (usually the area where your target is), go to Payment Methods and ADD CARD!

If your card is VALID then you’ll be notified and that CARD will automatically be added/attached to your account, else…it’s going to notify that it can’t be added!

That’s it!!! Simple & Efficient way to check your CC without Killing it in the most easy way possible!

Make sure to leave your feedback and always hit me up if you need carding stuff.