Topic: How to check a cc and not kill it Gurantteed 100%

Reaction score
One of the problems most online card3rs face everyday is checking cc's.
Most shops checker's are f**ked up it kills cc's just like some other online cheker's.
The list can go on and on and on well I got a way to share with u today.
This was also shared with me by DAVID ex/former co ADMIN which it's results is 101% gurantteed for checking cc.

NOTE: this method is not for checking CC billing address it is for only CCN n EXP DATE.

Here is what u will need a voip or simple a skype account u will be using to call.

The magic # is +18005225633 yh it is a USA TOLL free # so with skype u dont need to have credit.

STEP 1. CALL de # +18005225633.

U will hear a sexy gurl's voice talking bla bla bla.

Just start by entering ur CCN and she will stop talking automatically.

After completion of entering ur CCN

It will tell u to enter de EXPIRATION DATE of the card

eg: if cc exp is JAN 2013 you enter 01 13

She will then tell you to wait whiles they validate ur card.

NOTE : If cc is LIVE you will hear somefyn like( Thank YOu for calling , we really appreciate ur business , since u are a 1st time caller we would like to connect you with 1 of our very own sexy bla bla bla) just hang up if u hear the
( thank you for calling ) cos de rest ent neccesary.

BUT if cc is dead you will hear somefyn ( Ohh I'm sorry please re-enter ur credit card number now. )

You can repeat tut over and over and over again as many times as u want whenever.

Note : You will need a gd internet connection for skype calls.

Happy carding

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
what you mean the rest aint neccesary :) mayeb we wanna chat to them :) lol ....................nice post mate do you know if it debits the card or not ?

Reaction score
It works wid all cards bruh

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
yes this old method been doing this method forever since early 2000 and still effective and dont kill the card u can also use this #18006663825 also good post bro

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
thanks for sharing that.

Last edited:

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Does that work for international cards? I mean even african ones or any other? Or ONLY USA?

xiu

Carder
Reaction score
nice share but i haver better technics

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
lol sex line bro ))
you think bank not call cardholder to ask if they use sex line, it would feel like invasion of privacy )
good chance bank will not call to embarass the card holder :)

Reaction score
Bank wont know it is sexline, and there is no charge if you dont talk to them, reason why this method rocks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:48 AM ----------

On the other hand, does anyone know if this kills dumps that have sms, like china or india?

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Does someone Knows if this method works with a DUMP,(using xxxxxxxxxxxxxx=yymm part of the track 2) ???

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hack/buy a merchant.