Top books on nonverbal communication

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Salute, fans of fucking up someone else's account, here is a small top of books that are the best. If you haven't read them yet and want to learn how to "read" people by their gestures and facial expressions, you need to read them. Here you need to have a base in theory, and then only hone your skills, so go ahead!

1. Joe Navarro - I can see what you're thinking.
This book is the first book you need to read, it is easy to understand and will give you basic knowledge.

2. Joe Navarro-louder than words.
This book is more complex and describes more difficult things, and it may be difficult for you to read it. In this case, put it aside for now and read the others.

3. James Borg - Body language.
This book is also a basic one to master, and it will be perfect for a beginner. And everyone should read it, you will find useful things for yourself.

4. Paul Ekman-Recognize a liar by their facial expressions.
This book is the only one that can give you the knowledge and skill of" reading " in the face. It's the best I've ever seen. Paul Ekman has devoted his entire life to studying this topic and is the best. This is not an easy book and there are a lot of examples out there, you will need to train your skills to perfection to finish this book. Just reading it is not the best solution. I will add that this book should only be purchased in the paper version (!), because it will be unrealistic to train in an electronic version.

5. Alan Pease-body language.
This is a book I really didn't want to include in this list, but it's extremely popular, so let's decide with it. You can read it, but do not believe everything that is written there and read it after reading the above books. If this book doesn't work for you, read this one - Desmond Morris - The Body Language Bible. This book can really be called a Bible, I advise you.

Bonus(!) Grant Cardon - The 10X rule! This book should be read by anyone who wants to achieve something in this life. I have read it 3 times and I am ready to read 10 more, it will give you incredible motivation and a great rule, following which you will achieve heights in any field, set goals correctly and much more-read and do not spare money and order it off the site, because with it I received buns: a book, a millionaire's booklet (a fierce good note), a couple of signs with motivational text that can be hung on your desktop, a 10x package, and information about other books and a discount.