Top 5 online Dump Sites

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Can we review and rate dump sites like luckynumbers, approven, etc and give reviews/ make list of top 1 to 5. Because so much of this sites are popping up daily. We need to strt rating them. And mabe discuss advantage of each on of them. For example its easier on approven's website to search by country. Approven as one of the most flexible search engine for his products. But validity been going down lately.

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
You can try, but if I see advertisement e.t.c. - TS and the advertiser will get banned.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Maybe better made Poll on each thread like in csu . then buyer can have better view on quality sellers .

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
So how do we go about this. We can't keep wasting money. People should be informed to shop with the best vendors

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
there is a dump site that charges 700 to join. the name of it is vad.....aprroven. dont want to put the full name out there but if u know bout this site then u know what im talking bout. has anyone tried it or is anyone a member? i wanna find out if it worth spending 700 to join this dump site

radiator

DEER
Reaction score
After lot work with dumps for me the best is appro !!! but some base are bad .

JohnPipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
After working dumps for a while and new to this site. I think most vendors on here are just not stable which for sure you can't find any where.. But I have tried Rome0 on here and his dumps are okay. Which I classify as 6-10. I have about 10 works...but the income of dumps lately is all about luck. Those days are gone and I don't think any vendor can claim any high quality... It's just a matter of luck. Dexter replies and ignores you when he doesn't have your bins and you want to get something done.. Fozzy I dealt with before..and he always had some good stuff..but he has been missing in action for weeks... So yes..I think the game of dumps has changed and we all need to change... Most of us who buy bulk BINS loose because u can't work 100 dumps in 24hrs no matter what and Rome0 doesn't replace and give bonus no matter what... so that is my view...

Last edited:

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Approv is nice but only when base is fresh. And lately I think he his revisiting old stores he once hacked/skimmed and results are going down the hill. Fozzy last transaction was bad he had to replace 13 out of 20 I purchased. The key I think is discovering new bins. There will always be stupid bin out there that still lets you milk the bank dry. So I'm devicing method of building my own private bin base. Asking workers to tell me where it worked and how much it went for

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Agreed!!