Too poor for a prepaid phone? Here's another alternative.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
If you're trying to open an eBay account or an account that requires phone authentication (aside from craigslist) but you don't have a prepaid phone, do not worry.

Yes, even with your poor ass you can still have your own anonymous phone number.

The first thing you will need is a tool many of you may know as 'SKYPE'

downloadable from:

hxxp://www.skype.com/intl/en/download/skype/windows/

The second thing you will want to do is get your own phone number that you can use directly with Skype. You can get your own free virtual phone number by visiting:

hxxp://www.ring2skype.com/

With this number you can make outbound phone calls and also receive incoming phone calls.

When you make outbound calls it will show up as 'unknown/private caller' and when someone calls the number it will ask for an extension number which works well if you are trying to seem professional or as a business.

Hope you enjoyed this

*edit* I forgot to mention, if you're using this method to open an eBay account and you are posting a high-risk item like a laptop/computer/television/car eBay will call this phone number to verify you are legit so make sure to keep Skype open and be somewhere near your computer within the next 24-48 hours or they will flag your account

(c) livethebeat specifically for carder.market

Last edited:

bjmanski

Carder
Reaction score
This works for having a ip second line too for free thanks for this

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
With this number you can make outbound phone calls and also receive incoming phone calls.

how do you make outbound calls with this service? from what i read it is only for receiving.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
how do you make outbound calls with this service? from what i read it is only for receiving.

Well you can make outbound calls directly from Skype

xoxoxo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Can u get text msg this way..meaning if the company i am using sends sms to validate can i receive sms too?

L4456

Carder
Reaction score
yes, thank you this sure will come in handy
livethebeat, have you got a sollution for the SMS authentification? most of the payment systems require to enter a phone number to receive a SMS. With Skype you can't receive SMS only send.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
yes, thank you this sure will come in handy
livethebeat, have you got a sollution for the SMS authentification? most of the payment systems require to enter a phone number to receive a SMS. With Skype you can't receive SMS only send.

No, I don't believe you can accept SMS with Skype. I haven't found out how to receive texts, I know there's pay websites out there that you can receive texts from but aside from that I'm not sure.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
What would it be worth to members if I receive the sms for you and icq or pm the code back to you immediately, would that solve your problems with the sms thing?

danhenrique

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Untill now it didn't work with me, but I'll keep trying. It'll be really good to me if it works.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
They updated the service with more area codes now :)

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely works good too for fake job adds, looks professional with the extension number too :D