Ticketmaster Help

cruztox

Carder
Reaction score
Step-by-step instructions for purchasing tickets:
1. Install an anti-detect browser
2. Create a new profile in the anti-defect browser and add a clean socks5 proxy to it, which corresponds to the cardholder.
3. Buy a valid NON VBV or AUTO VBV card
4. Register an account on the site
5. Spend 15-20 minutes studying the site pages, reading the purchase rules, etc.
6. Select the desired ticket and fill it with a card

Suitable bins are listed in the post above.
Okay, what are the odds it works on my personal computer?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
If you configure the system correctly, it should work. First, install an anti-detect browser and find a proxy service to receive socks5.

cruztox

Carder
Reaction score
If you configure the system correctly, it should work. First, install an anti-detect browser and find a proxy service to receive socks5.
Do you recommend calling the bank? I often do this to check the balance and to authorize payments sometimes. but just to check balance right now do you think it will kill the card ? I am about ti finnaly try the ticketmaster

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
If you want to find out the card balance, you need to call the bank from the phone number that belongs to the card owner.
You can also find out the balance of the card by doing Enroll (register a personal account in the bank according to fullz data).

To purchase tickets, it is not necessary to find out your card balance; you can simply select a premium card type and try carding with it.

cruztox

Carder
Reaction score
If you want to find out the card balance, you need to call the bank from the phone number that belongs to the card owner.
You can also find out the balance of the card by doing Enroll (register a personal account in the bank according to fullz data).

To purchase tickets, it is not necessary to find out your card balance; you can simply select a premium card type and try carding with it.
Okay cool, With some credit cards I have called their bank from a skype account and just entered the details and it told me the statements and credit balance.

I have only done that with chase cards so i’m not sure if it’s for most, do you think I will be able to do that with BOA ? or some of the bins you provided ?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
If you want to find out the balance using your method, then select by bins the cards of those banks with which you have had success.