Ticketmaster Help

cruztox

Carder
Reaction score
So i have been trying to hit ticketmaster for a while now, anyone have any tips on it or what i may be doing wrong ? I use proxy to holder location, tried different bins, tried both debit and credits with plenty of balance. Socks5 but i can’t seem to hit it, maybe i need a aged ticketmaster ? I see people hit it with brand new accounts. Any help is very much appreciated! Any bins or methods to follow!

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score

Ticketmaster Carding Method 2024​

This is a guide for Ticketmaster, I am not going to hype this shit up too much, it can make you money, but you ain't gonna make millions here. Could sell it for money, but won't be a fucking clown.
I used to do this shit 2 years back and made some good money. I tried it a couple weeks ago to see if it still worked, and it did. It will not make you rich, but it will make you money! First off, I will just give you the concept on how this is going to work. You will basically open a VBA with Fullz, register on Ticketmaster, buy a CC and card an event/show, sell it back and cash out to your bank drop.
If you're new to fraud, or carding in general. This may sound like a tough job, but it ain't.

Step 1: Open a bank drop.​

You can do this with any bank you'd like, but I'd recommend getting a prepaid drop like Movo cash, GoBank, Transferwise, etc.
Why? Because you will have your drop ready in 10 minutes, with a routing & account number. These drops are stronger than the "regular" drop and you will only be using it for 1 transaction. Cost you 0 dollars and you can throw it away once you're done with Ticketmaster and restart.
Most people think you always need a bank drop with SunTrust, BOA, Chase, etc that are well aged..You don't, if you're doing this type of shit, it will just waste your resources and time. You got to be productive!
Get your Fullz, sign up with Movo (for example), literally takes you 5-10 minutes. You will have your routing & account number instantly.

Step 2. Sign up with Ticketmaster.​

Just register on the website. Not harder than that...

Step 3. Get a hq CC from a shop that you can trust.​

You can find good vendors selling ccs (usually overpriced, but who cares) here:

Some bins I've used for Ticketmaster:
414734, 518752, 415417, 552433, 546633, 431307
Mostly signature/world cards. There are more, but these are just a couple.
Use Netflix to check if the CC is valid, or use your own method. Idc, just check if it's valid. Wouldn't recommend using a checker from some random ass website, as it may kill your card.
Use correct timezone, IP, and all that shit which you should already know...

Step 4. Find an event, show or whatever on Ticketmaster.​

You could do $100, $200, $500, doesn't matter as long as your CC can handle it.
If you can manage to succeed with a low amount, you will at least learn the way of doing this. Card the amount on Ticketmaster. You will get a verification email and receipt.
You could probably do Step 5 before step 4 if you want :)

Step 5. Add your bank drop using the routing & account number.​

Depending on your bank, you will have to verify it different ways.
Having Movo, etc. You will have to wait perhaps 1 day to verify micro deposits that are made to your bank drop. This can be good, as it will also hold your tickets for some time, so it doesn't look suspicious reselling the ticket(s) 1 minute after purchasing them.
Go back to Ticketmaster once you've received the micro deposits, and verify your bank.

Step 6. Once you've verified bank, put the tickets up for sell.​

You will get an option on how to get paid, you obviously select to get paid to your bank account. Once someone has purchased your ticket(s), you'll receive the money and you can now repeat the entire process. Make sure to purchase tickets that are available for resell!
Some may ask about charge backs and holding the tickets... Well, if you use high end CCs, you will most likely not receive a charge back within the first couple days, or even weeks. Giving you enough time to do everything that's explained above.
This post was intended for people with not too much experience. Just want to spread some information.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

cruztox

Carder
Reaction score

This is a guide for Ticketmaster, I am not going to hype this shit up too much, it can make you money, but you ain't gonna make millions here. Could sell it for money, but won't be a fucking clown.
I used to do this shit 2 years back and made some good money. I tried it a couple weeks ago to see if it still worked, and it did. It will not make you rich, but it will make you money! First off, I will just give you the concept on how this is going to work. You will basically open a VBA with Fullz, register on Ticketmaster, buy a CC and card an event/show, sell it back and cash out to your bank drop.
If you're new to fraud, or carding in general. This may sound like a tough job, but it ain't.

You can do this with any bank you'd like, but I'd recommend getting a prepaid drop like Movo cash, GoBank, Transferwise, etc.
Why? Because you will have your drop ready in 10 minutes, with a routing & account number. These drops are stronger than the "regular" drop and you will only be using it for 1 transaction. Cost you 0 dollars and you can throw it away once you're done with Ticketmaster and restart.
Most people think you always need a bank drop with SunTrust, BOA, Chase, etc that are well aged..You don't, if you're doing this type of shit, it will just waste your resources and time. You got to be productive!
Get your Fullz, sign up with Movo (for example), literally takes you 5-10 minutes. You will have your routing & account number instantly.

You can find good vendors selling ccs (usually overpriced, but who cares) here:

Use Netflix to check if the CC is valid, or use your own method. Idc, just check if it's valid. Wouldn't recommend using a checker from some random ass website, as it may kill your card.

If you can manage to succeed with a low amount, you will at least learn the way of doing this. Card the amount on Ticketmaster. You will get a verification email and receipt.

Having Movo, etc. You will have to wait perhaps 1 day to verify micro deposits that are made to your bank drop. This can be good, as it will also hold your tickets for some time, so it doesn't look suspicious reselling the ticket(s) 1 minute after purchasing them.
Go back to Ticketmaster once you've received the micro deposits, and verify your bank.

You will get an option on how to get paid, you obviously select to get paid to your bank account. Once someone has purchased your ticket(s), you'll receive the money and you can now repeat the entire process. Make sure to purchase tickets that are available for resell!
Some may ask about charge backs and holding the tickets... Well, if you use high end CCs, you will most likely not receive a charge back within the first couple days, or even weeks. Giving you enough time to do everything that's explained above.
This post was intended for people with not too much experience. Just want to spread some information.

Good luck!
Hey I appreciate you very much man! I wasn’t looking to sell them like that, mostly just hit for tickets and sell them 50% off for people, any tips or methods i should follow other than the response? Like what to use in order to hit also if phone or pc is better.I haven’t been able to hit yet, But will try these tips out first !

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
CU FCU bins works well with ticketmaster

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Install clean proxies in the Antidetect browser, check the system for leaks and cleanliness, and if everything is in order, you can start working.

cruztox

Carder
Reaction score
You can choose any antidetect browser for Android or iOS (iPhone).
Appreciate you once again man, sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure i do it right!

Does it matter where the CC owner lives ? Or should I try to buy one closer to my location.

Is there a checkout method i should follow ?

Jefe0913

Reaction score

I've used Ferum, Epicmarket and WSS a lot in the past. You can find good vendors selling ccs (usually overpriced, but who cares) on Empire etc.

Good luck!
This are probably dumb questions but I have to ask: 1)Do the Fullz and the CC have to match? 2)Should I use a certain email provider when setting up or will any one do?
Thanks for the tutorial and thanks for your time

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You can buy a US or European card; for successful operation, the IP address must match the cardholder’s place of residence.
Therefore, we select socks5 proxies by city, ISP or zip of the cardholder.

Do not proceed directly to payment; place your order after you have spent 10-15 minutes exploring the site.

CC and Fullz data must belong to the same person.

Register any e-mail under the name of the card owner.

cruztox

Carder
Reaction score
You can buy a US or European card; for successful operation, the IP address must match the cardholder’s place of residence.
Therefore, we select socks5 proxies by city, ISP or zip of the cardholder.

Do not proceed directly to payment; place your order after you have spent 10-15 minutes exploring the site.

CC and Fullz data must belong to the same person.

Register any e-mail under the name of the card owner.
So i have to have a fullz in order to hit it? I can’t just use a CC on a ticketmaster account i have had for a while ? while being on the holders location ?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
To purchase tickets you can use a regular card (CC+CVV).
Fullz are needed to open a bank account.
You must register an account for each live CC with which you plan to purchase tickets.

cruztox

Carder
Reaction score
awesome, so I register account with holders name ? and email can be mine? then use one of the bins you said and be in a proxy to holders location, 10-15 minutes on account and purchase tickets ?
To purchase tickets you can use a regular card (CC+CVV).
Fullz are needed to open a bank account.
You must register an account for each live CC with which you plan to purchase tickets.

cruztox

Carder
Reaction score
I don’t understand your question, what should appear in the messages?
So I just register the email with holder, get standard tickets, buy a HQ CC with one of the bins you used and stall for about 10-15 minutes? with anti detect and clean proxy ?

Also what BIN are you most confident in? Thanks again!

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Step-by-step instructions for purchasing tickets:
1. Install an anti-detect browser
2. Create a new profile in the anti-defect browser and add a clean socks5 proxy to it, which corresponds to the cardholder.
3. Buy a valid NON VBV or AUTO VBV card
4. Register an account on the site
5. Spend 15-20 minutes studying the site pages, reading the purchase rules, etc.
6. Select the desired ticket and fill it with a card

Suitable bins are listed in the post above.