This guide is my biggest and baddest guide yet.

Alexpop

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This guide is my biggest and baddest guide yet. If your reading this your well on your way to being in retirement from fraud and getting out of the game.

This is grown man fraud not for children or people with short attention spans or lacking commitment to a long term project. Here are a few news articles to give you an idea of how prevalent and unstoppable this method of fraud is. Also a bit of knowledge and maybe a few tips you can find as well.

Also throughout this whole method I recommend you do research on www.ficoforums.com search key words I use in this guide and build your knowledge of the credit system.

Vocabulary Terms used:

CPN (credit profile number) - this is essentially just an SSN , but in this type of fraud it is called a CPN. It is used legit for celebrities and politicians or other big timers who don't want to put their real ssn on forms or have their real identity get stolen.

It is an unused ssn from a child or prisoner serving life sentence, anyone who is not utilizing the credit system basically. These ssn are repurposed for this type of fraud and used to build new credit profiles. I will go into this more through the rest of the guide.

Credit reporting agencies/ cra - the 3 major credit reporting agencies are transunion , equifax and experian. These agencies report credit activity that they receive from lenders and banks. For example say you have had a new credit card for 3 Months and are paying all the bills on time. Your bank will be reporting to these 3 agencies that you have made all payments on time , and these on time payments will raise your credit score. Or say you apply for a new credit card for Wells Fargo, Wells Fargo will want to check if your credit score and activity is sufficient for this card , so they will make what is called an "inquiry" into your credit reports from the 3 major agencies using the info you provided on the application. This inquiry in itself is a small report to the agencies it appears on the credit report and is one of the building blocks of a cpn profile which i will go into later.

Tradeline- a tradeline is using a sketchy shady business to give your cpn a fast boost on getting high credit score. These businesses are classified as lenders to credit unions, and are used for reporting fake activity on your cpn profiles to the 3 agencies. For example they will sell a package where they report to creditors that you have paid back $5000 in debt to them , in exchange you pay $150 for the service and you give your cpn info to them name adress date of birth ssn/cpn etc then after 14 -30 days the debt being paid off will reflect on the credit report for your profile. The $5000 in paid off debt is completely false but it will be reported to the agencies and makes your cpn profile look like a real person who is paying off debts. This is very beneficial it makes your profile look trustworthy and able to handle money being lent to them.

I'm going to be covering every aspect of CPN fraud, credit profile number fraud if your not familiar is the art of basically creating your own citizens and building up their credit scores up until they have excellent credit score and history and they will qualify for big loans and credit cards. These people will be fully under your control. you own them because they are synthetic identities , fake names and social security numbers that don't actually exist. You can max out all cards at any time you want to cashout or continue to build and build for a bigger cashout. All up to you.

One of the most beautiful parts of this method is that you don't need a drop. You can use your house or friends houses to get everything sent too and build your entire profile at your own home adress. Your're creating synthetic profiles which is not identity theft, you're not stealing anybody's identity you're creating identities. Through out this entire method not a single person or bank will think they have been scammed by fraud only you will know It is fraud. Police will never get involved with this method that's the beauty of it you can have complete peace of mind through out it all.

You can already see the profit potential with this. You can either keep these identities live and continue to build credit to very high levels and borrowing power for your profiles , or burn them for 10k loans and credit cards that you don't pay back. This will ruin their credit but you can see why it won't matter. Completely synthetic made up person you control that is not related to you in any way

- Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: