Theonly

Theonly

Carder
Reaction score
Hi carder.market, i'm new here. I won't offer anything as other people does to get vouches as i know several people from this site/had worked with them. So i'll get these two vouches , but if it's needed there's no problem for me to pay for registration. I'm here to learn something new, learn from professionals, unlike the other marketplaces where people are begging to get some $, i'm about to make money not to ask for it.

Thanks.

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score
Hi carder.market, i'm new here. I won't offer anything as other people does to get vouches as i know several people from this site/had worked with them. So i'll get these two vouches , but if it's needed there's no problem for me to pay for registration. I'm here to learn something new, learn from professionals, unlike the other marketplaces where people are begging to get some $, i'm about to make money not to ask for it.

Thanks.

I am willing to vouch for Theonly, we are doing a fair bit of work together and he is helpful and knows what he is doing with the bits we do. He will be usefull to the forum.
Thanks,
Banjo

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
I vouch for him

Ninja

Reaction score
Added