Reaction score
it's very bad bad database i spent whole of money for checking ccv
90% are shit database

fresh

Carder
Reaction score
it's very bad bad database i spent whole of money for checking ccv
90% are shit database
What are you talking about ? Checker is free for declined cards , why you post this things here ?

fresh

Carder
Reaction score
UPDATES
EU WITH DOB GOOD - 114 CC 2011-09-24

Last edited:

fresh

Carder
Reaction score
Price for Poor Base ONLY 1$ FROM NOW !!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:59 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:48 AM ----------

# USA FRESH DB7 - 3954 CC 2011-10-20
# USA GOOD+DOB DB5 - 740 CC 2011-10-19
# USA GOOD DB6 - 2247 CC 2011-10-19

fresh

Carder
Reaction score
UK FRESH DB8 - 3381 CC 2011-11-04
UK GOOD DB9 - 9963 CC 2011-11-08

Last edited:
Reaction score
i need to buy full credit report with good score... hit me on icq 638696147 money ready for deals... or if u have a site they sell it please share

fresh

Carder
Reaction score

DUMPSHOP.TV UPDATES

2012-01-06 (FRESH EU UPDATES)
EU FRESH 201CODE TR2-DB22 [80% VALID]

2011-12-26
USA GOOD TR1+TR2-DB21 [50% VALID]

2011-12-07
EU GOOD TR2 201 DB17 [60% VALID]
EU GOOD TR2 101 DB18 [50% VALID]

2011-12-02
USA FRESH TR2 DB13 [80% VALID]

rexworkz

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
the guy is just a f}}king ripper with a dead site full of DEAD stuff with no update whatsover and no intention of selling live cc, after u buy a cc the shop only allows you to use checker after 1hr has passed, then refund, and you come back to shop to buy another one only for it to be dead again and you have to wait another 1hr before you can use checker, its just a scam a vicious circle and the catch is that he never refund to ur LR wallett no matter what so your deposit is stuck in his dead site where you cannot buy any live and good item, not even one cc good

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:53 PM ----------

my name is rexworkz, if this fake guy wanna dispute this, then he is welcome and i will provide all evidence, and guess what again, minimum deposit is 10$ and he charged % off your deposit as well, the stupid shop has a lot of UK BINS which is quite rare these days but trust me you cannot find even one single live cc that auth. for even 0.0001 cents, and going by the time you have to wait which is 1hr after the purchase to be able to use his refund checker, it would atleast two years to be able to go round all the dead cards in his shop which is never updated

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:59 PM ----------

THIS GUY WHATEVER HE CALL HIMSELF IS THE CHEAPEST RIPPER SKUNK YOU WILL EVER FIND ONLINE, RIPPER!!!! SCAMMER!!! CARDSHOP.TV IS A SCAM !!!! DO NOT DEPOSIT EVEN 1PENNY ON ANY OF HIS SHOP, BEWARE!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:11 PM ----------

THE IDIOT IS A CONFIRMER RIPPER!!!!!

BEWARE HE WILL ONLY STEAL FROM YOU!!!

CARDSHOP.TV

DUMPSHOP.TV

CARDSHOP.WS

ALL SCAMS , BEW
ARE LET HIM GO STARVE!!!! DO NOT FEED THE RIPPER!!!

Last edited:

fresh

Carder
Reaction score
rexworkz you are fucking cheater, you got all refunds for cc you bought from me, so what the fuck you wrote here ? For telling that i am ripper, go to blacklist.
With 1 post on forum i see you are just new cheater, you bought cc, use them and then ask for refund. I will ask to ban you for telling shit about my service.

rexworkz

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
yes you are a cheater, how come u do not have any valid cc in your shop, when u say u refunded the money u only refunded back to your shop, basically you shop is full of shit and dead cc and u know it!!

Now how did i cheat u??? pls explain let everyone judge for themselves, i buy from other shops in this forum and no problem whatsover, so pls explain how i cheated u. and for your info, it dont matter if i only posted once or not, what matters is nobody likes RIPPERS!!! OK

rexworkz you are fucking cheater, you got all refunds for cc you bought from me, so what the fuck you wrote here ? For telling that i am ripper, go to blacklist.
With 1 post on forum i see you are just new cheater, you bought cc, use them and then ask for refund. I will ask to ban you for telling shit about my service.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:05 AM ----------

u can tell anybody anything you like but first you will have to prove me wrong first, and u know u cannot do that because what i say is true and i bet you i am not the first, and i will post it anywhere so others will see and stay away from your shitty scum of a shop and yourself as well until you are ready to change.

fresh

Carder
Reaction score

CARDSHOP.TV UPDATES

2012-04-01
============
USA FRESH DB12 - 4936 CC
CANADA FRESH DB13 - 56 CC

2012-03-16
============
USA GOOD DB11 [50% VALID] - 8231 CC[80% VALID]

fresh