The ultimate Fake ID GUide 2011 Version 8

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Ultimate Fake ID Guide v8, I have an updated link but I will not post it here so it doesnt die quickly. PM if you want the link.

Last edited:

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
been there done that seen it.

great source for everybody.
--just missing the info about what type of paper to use for SSN card/ template. Also missing the template for "scans"... but it is an ID MAKING packet, not a carding one. IMHO, it is EXCELENT.

GOD BLESS EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THAT AND PUSHED AND HELPED TO MAKE IT PUBLIC.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:59 AM ----------

!!! It even has TrueCrypt, CCleaner, PDF-BARCODING SOFTWHERE. (FOR THOSE ID'S THAT HAVE THE FUNKY 2D BARCODE).

P.s. anybody know about the OH barcode??
---also, anybody know if custom-holograms is still shipping?

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reactions: brig

brig

great share man

brig

Reaction score
hey, could you please be so kind and reupload? the link is dead
//
nice. got it from torrents. ready to seed.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:21 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:14 AM ----------

great share! thanks

Last edited:

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
the file is gone...is it possible for u to post again? thk u

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
still couldnt get it epicgodz....can u pls explain to me?

Black98

Reaction score
Good post , but can you upload file to Rapid or some else site ? ( links failed )

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATED LINK, PM if you want the UF ID guide v8, it has loads of templates and guides for IDs and passports.

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
V8

Thanks for the link! I do not see much difference between this and Version 7 other than this is missing a few thing 7 has. Would you or anybody that reads this know how to get the NEW TX by Slacker that was floating around. I would also be interrested in the NEW CA. I have alot to trade. Thanks again.

Last edited:

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I do not see much difference between this and Version 7 other than this is missing a few thing 7 has. Would you or anybody that reads this know how to get the NEW TX by Slacker that was floating around. I would also be interrested in the NEW CA. I have alot to trade. Thanks again.

as far as i know the new CA hasnt gone public yet. If your really interested in the ID scene go on ultimate fakes....

The v8 has revised templates that werent in v7...they removed the credit card templates from the v8 guide also

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Here is the link, kinda tired of sending it to everyone by PM...its probably gonna die soon though now that I am posting public.

DONT CLICK ON LINK, COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR WEB BROWSER otherwise it will show as being blocked for violation of service
http://www.mediafire.com/?b3n5j25u71qk5jm
Pass: 1337

WeeBay

Carder
Reaction score
It still says blocked when you do it the other way. Can you send it to me please, thanks.

hammanito

Reaction score
The link is Down , Can you send it to me please, thanks.