The man who fights against CC thieves

fishgoodeep

Professional
Reaction score
Bulgarian National Television issued a report about carders shops.In this interview the man who is a professional revealed that he cooperates with American colleges and they together follow carders shops and forums wich sell credit date and inform the banks especially about Bulgarian CC and after being informed banks stop the cc for future frauds.
Also the man said that The Americans are well-informed but take the necessary measures only when elections are coming.

Having in mind the forthcoming elections in the USA I warn all Carders to be more cautious..

I recomendet to all carders Don't use online shops If you want more anonymity.Buy in priveta chat only

Last edited:

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
god i start to hate 2012.PS,Join Date.

Last edited:

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
LOL this is ridiculous.

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
A carder should know how to fake his ass before visit shop or forum.

bipass

Reaction score
lol so you advice to use only ICQ or chat?? there's no difference with icq or website, difference is with chat and OTR OR/AND shop and VPN! they're the same, don't scare people if you don't know how security works lol, also icq is actively sending logs to us courts without OTR.. if anyone cares

Greenpaks

RIPPER
Reaction score
Whats difference if elections are going on or not when it comes to carding? I don't understand that one