THE DREAM

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
So apparently, one of the mods deleted the entire thread... I'm not going to bring in conjecture, but it's a little fishy...

And The DREAM obviously doesn't have ripper status.

Hmm. I guess someone does have some influence on these boards, most likely from the .SU account he alleged to have access to.
If he's a ripper on .biz, that obviously means he's going to be labeled a ripper elsewhere right?
Someone doesn't want him to lose business, because of some little hacker bitching.

I guess, protecting your own, is worth more then the ethics of the community.

Absolutely lost faith in this board, no wonder why people rip on here. They've probably been screwed over themselves, no justification for the rightful.

Do you know how childish all this sound? We got it,you got ripped 100 bucks,his going to have ripper status(although his Banned now),and your keep bitching like a 10 year old child.Now you come with bs drama like The-Dream is a hacker:) you embarass yourself by sayin "his own words" and then when you bitch and insult a moderator you find out you got Banned.What does surprise you after all?You don`t know to conduct bussines and u just breakin balls?

Last edited by a moderator:

wireless

Reaction score
So apparently, one of the mods deleted the entire thread... I'm not going to bring in conjecture, but it's a little fishy...

And The DREAM obviously doesn't have ripper status.

Hmm. I guess someone does have some influence on these boards, most likely from the .SU account he alleged to have access to.
If he's a ripper on .biz, that obviously means he's going to be labeled a ripper elsewhere right?
Someone doesn't want him to lose business, because of some little hacker bitching.

I guess, protecting your own, is worth more then the ethics of the community.

Absolutely lost faith in this board, no wonder why people rip on here. They've probably been screwed over themselves, no justification for the rightful.

I Feel you bro im still wondering the same thing about CDD, the guy ripped a bunch of ppl and is still on here selling his scam products, im yet to see him get "Ripper Status" or Banned infact is reputation is still high... somthing is defintately fishy

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Watch this thread get closed. And me get banned.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Ofc you get banned since you insulted a Moderator.