The best and fastest way to cash out an CC is by carding from card to card

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
We will work through a wonderful service that allows you to make a money transfer from card to card almost instantly - https://paysend.com

Requirements for the method:
1. Live (valid) CC + CVV Visa or MasterCard
2. Bins: Auto-VBV, Non-VBV, Non-MCSC, Reset-VBV
3. Temporary phone number under sms for logging in or SIM card
4. Virtual, debit or credit card to which we will make a transfer

Advantages of the method:
1. Fast and easy registration
2. Intuitive and affordable interface
3. Availability of funds sent from card to card within a few minutes
4. Absence of antifraud policy. You can drive from any IP and base that does not match the cardholder.
5. Work with any material in the world
6. The minimum commission is less than $ 3, or we use a promo code for transfer without any commission at all - "SENDFREE".

Step-by-step guide:
1. Follow the link https://paysend.com

1-jpg.4835

2. In the right column, select the currency of the card and the amount that we want to exchange (you can select the material of any available country).
In the line below, select the currency of the card for which you want to receive the transfer. The amount will be converted to local currency automatically.
For example, I chose Germany (EUR) for Ukraine (UAH), it turned out 400 EUR for 12656 UAH (that's about $ 470).

3. Click "Get started"

4. We are transferred to the page for entering the phone number. You must specify the exact country from which you are going to make a money transfer and click "Continue":

2-jpg.4836

5. After the number is indicated, an SMS with a 5-digit code will be sent to it, which must be entered in the appropriate field:

3-jpg.4837

6. Click "Send Money"

7. Fill in the "Add recipient's card in Ukraine" form
Card number - the number of the card to which we send a money transfer
First name - the name of the cardholder to which we send a money transfer
Last name - the surname of the cardholder to which we send a money transfer

4-jpg.4838

Fill out the "Send money from" form below
Card number - card number with which we make money transfer
Expiry date - card expiration date (month / year) with which we make money transfer
CVC / CVV - security code of the card with which we make money transfer
and press "Continue"

8. We are transferred to the merchant of the issuing bank that issued the card, we confirm.

9. Voila! 2 minutes and the money was credited to the desired card.

10. After a few hours, we repeat the transactions until there is a balance on the donor card.

When uploading to the same card, the transaction can simply be repeated from the payment history. To do this, you only need to enter the CVV code, which is very convenient and practical.

5-jpg.4839

P.S. If you do not have a card to upload to, ask for data from any verified cash-in services, but keep in mind that they will have to pay % for the service. You can receive payment in cryptocurrency.
We set up a separate phone number for each card, it is only needed to access the office's personal account.
The method has been tested from European debit cards to CIS debit cards, but I think any exchange countries and types of cards will work.
You can pump up to $ 10k per day without any difficulties and problems.
At the moment, this is the fastest and easiest way to cash out CC, which does not require special settings, skills and abilities. Available and useful to every beginner and experienced carder. Use it to your health.

(с) Especially for the forum carder.market

nikkitang

Carder
Reaction score
I have tested it, the website will ask you to verify, they will transfer a small amount to your card and ask you to verify the transfer amount

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
The desk is very useful and continues to give. You can safely register and replenish VCC, as well as regular cards.
The topic is still alive and working, please keep it alive - a very handy thing for the lazy.

Paysend does not ask for a confirmation of micro-deposits, as this is a usual pad for working with cards, and not a payment system or BA.

Personally, I was never asked for a micro-deposits, it was enough to confirm the account by SMS.

What to do if requested for a micro-deposits or how to bypass it?
- We create a VCC and watch the micro-deposits in the PA
- We buy a ready-made enroll and watch the micro-deposits in the PA
- Create an enroll or BA and watch the micro-deposits in the PA
- We link the card to any financial application that allows you to view transaction statements

European AvtoVBV and NonVBV bins are present in shops, but they are much less than US material, who is looking for he will always find.
Paysend works with a processing merchant of the bank itself, but, possibly, it connects its own (I have not come across the latter).
Prices for good bins are different in all shops, you can buy from $ 1-25 per item

1. Any bins are crawling, at the moment I have not encountered that some bin will be rejected, but sometimes it is not possible to pay immediately, but another attempt with the same bin and the same account is successful.
2. Yes, you can make a transfer from card to card within the country, but you need to indicate the name and surname of the recipient, in addition to the card number (many VCCs allow you to create a virtual machine, as well as indicate the owner's surname to them). I think if you do not specify the IM, then the translation will fail, but you can try.
3. I started with $ 100, gradually increasing the amount several times on the same account through a repeat transaction. The maximum amount I have tried is $ 1500 (I have not tested it anymore, everything is in your hands, if you are sure of the balance of the card). 400 euros is an automatic amount offered by Paysend itself when working with European material.
4. You can transfer to any virtual, debit or credit cards, but I prefer to work with physical cards so that the drop would run to the ATM and immediately cash it out.

wengshengte

Reaction score
The desk is very useful and continues to give. You can safely register and replenish VCC, as well as regular cards.
The topic is still alive and working, please keep it alive - a very handy thing for the lazy.

Paysend does not ask for a confirmation of micro-deposits, as this is a usual pad for working with cards, and not a payment system or BA.

Personally, I was never asked for a micro-deposits, it was enough to confirm the account by SMS.

What to do if requested for a micro-deposits or how to bypass it?
- We create a VCC and watch the micro-deposits in the PA
- We buy a ready-made enroll and watch the micro-deposits in the PA
- Create an enroll or BA and watch the micro-deposits in the PA
- We link the card to any financial application that allows you to view transaction statements

European AvtoVBV and NonVBV bins are present in shops, but they are much less than US material, who is looking for he will always find.
Paysend works with a processing merchant of the bank itself, but, possibly, it connects its own (I have not come across the latter).
Prices for good bins are different in all shops, you can buy from $ 1-25 per item

1. Any bins are crawling, at the moment I have not encountered that some bin will be rejected, but sometimes it is not possible to pay immediately, but another attempt with the same bin and the same account is successful.
2. Yes, you can make a transfer from card to card within the country, but you need to indicate the name and surname of the recipient, in addition to the card number (many VCCs allow you to create a virtual machine, as well as indicate the owner's surname to them). I think if you do not specify the IM, then the translation will fail, but you can try.
3. I started with $ 100, gradually increasing the amount several times on the same account through a repeat transaction. The maximum amount I have tried is $ 1500 (I have not tested it anymore, everything is in your hands, if you are sure of the balance of the card). 400 euros is an automatic amount offered by Paysend itself when working with European material.
4. You can transfer to any virtual, debit or credit cards, but I prefer to work with physical cards so that the drop would run to the ATM and immediately cash it out.
Which financial application that allows you to view transaction statements?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
This method continues to work, but when using the card, its confirmation is required.
You can link the card to the account by confirming with micro-deposits, which can be viewed:
- in a bank account
- in enroll
- in financial services
- in various financial applications