the bank account is not linked to paypal usa

uktans

Carder
Reaction score
the bank account is not linked to paypal usa. I've been in bed for almost a week now and I can't connect them in any way. is this a problem for paypal again?I read a lot that they constantly have some problems. and another question, can someone tell me how to link the SS to the paypal without sms confirmation when linking?

в отлежке уже почти неделя и никак не могу связать их. это проблемы у пайпала опять?много читал,что постоянно какие то проблемы у них, фрод усилили.
и еще вопрос , может кто нибудь подскажет как прилинковать СС к пайпалу минуя смс подтверждение при линке?

uktans

Carder
Reaction score
does everyone really have no problems with paypal lately? the limit is immediately after registration, the bank is not linked, etc.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
In order to link a bank account to the Paypal payment system, it must be confirmed with 2 micro-deposits, which can be viewed in the transaction history (payment history) in the bank account.
Paypal will send 2 micro-payments that must be specified in the account for verification.
If you do not have access to a bank account, then you can make it according to fullz data, or add a bank account to any financial instrument (for example, an application) that allows you to view a statement of payments.

In order to link and confirm the CC to your Paypal account, you need to create any virtual card with online access, when Paypal writes off a small amount, you can find the code from this transaction in the online account in which the VCC was created and indicate it in the account.