[TELEGRAM BOT] GOTHAM STORE. HIGH VALID 90%|AUTOCHECKER

Robot999

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I got it, you don't want to refund at all and making lame excuses. Thank you SCAMBOT.
if you ever change your mind, i will delete this post.
Always like that be careful

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Why has your ad on this forum been removed?
procrd.biz/threads/telegram-bot-gotham-store-high-valid-90-autochecker.23363/

Why can't you pay for advertising on this forum?

GothamStore

Reaction score
thanks for review
Please don't be manipulated by dishonest users. This person wanted to get CC for free, broke the rules, writes negative reviews on several forums, rudely manipulating in PM. He is already banned. For the test, $10-15 is enough. Please contact me in PM on this forum, I will give you a test deposit, so you can check by yourself.

Last edited:

GothamStore

Reaction score
Why has your ad on this forum been removed?
procrd.biz/threads/telegram-bot-gotham-store-high-valid-90-autochecker.23363/

Why can't you pay for advertising on this forum?
we moved the thread to another forum(eng version of procrd)
Russian community is too small for us:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 32

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry for the flood.
@Robot999 is a scammer @0101010 - deer, asshole and beggar.
He can write fictitious reviews about all services, and then asks for free CCs for the test and promises to delete the review after that. He has many accounts on all forums.
Please block all his accounts.
Don't give him free CCs coz when you do, he'll write a bad review from another account and again demand free CCs. This is a professional ripper, beggar and a loser.

Good2

Reaction score
Sorry for the flood.
@Robot999 is a scammer @0101010 - deer, asshole and beggar.
He can write fictitious reviews about all services, and then asks for free CCs for the test and promises to delete the review after that. He has many accounts on all forums.
Please block all his accounts.
Don't give him free CCs coz when you do, he'll write a bad review from another account and again demand free CCs. This is a professional ripper, beggar and a loser.

I Dont know WHY?????
you calling everybody here a Scammer
without showing us a single one Proofs about what you talking about

Hxthief

Reaction score
I’ve sent money and never got it after 3 days. I contacted the support and never got a reply

Anana$

Reaction score
Please don't be manipulated by dishonest users. This person wanted to get CC for free, broke the rules, writes negative reviews on several forums, rudely manipulating in PM. He is already banned. For the test, $10-15 is enough. Please contact me in PM on this forum, I will give you a test deposit, so you can check by yourself.
i got ur point, i will text u (y)

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Очень странно конечно, то шоп пишет что у него под 100к материала в боте.
А по факту, смог оплатить рекламу только за 100 баксов на соседнем форуме, на котором рекламируется 50% кидал :)
Как мы уже не раз замечали, кидалы покупают там рекламу за 100 баксов, получают статус «Подтвержденный продавец», а потом кидают на более крупные суммы.

Я ничего не имею против этого бота, так как никогда не покупал у него материал, но мне не понятно, почему при таком количестве материала, он не желает внести в гарант того форума хотя бы сумму в размере $1-2к как страховой депозит. Имхо, доверие к боту сразу бы выросло в разы.
Неужели это непосильная сумма для него при таких оборотах? Или совсем мало клиентов?