team of shoppers looking for partner

krylon

Carder
Reaction score
Have a team of shoppers, hdp5000, zebra p330i, embosser/tipper 206.

Looking for a honest reliable dump supplier to shop in US. Looking for a partner, as I'm tired of buying dumps only to be disappointed.

I'm an honest person, been doing this for years, but lately, the majority of work I have been getting has been shit. I have a team that is hungry, and can sell everything we get on my own, and can cashout the next day VIA WU

If you are looking to make a % of all your dumps you supply, msg me on icq 364000.

do a test with me, what have you got to lose?

Last edited:

habiba

RIPPER
Reaction score
gud man
try him with 3 dumps
and he send me the share in time

will post the result of ma second order with him soon

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Have a team of shoppers, hdp5000, zebra p330i, embosser/tipper 206.

Looking for a honest reliable dump supplier to shop in US. Looking for a partner, as I'm tired of buying dumps only to be disappointed.

I'm an honest person, been doing this for years, but lately, the majority of work I have been getting has been shit. I have a team that is hungry, and can sell everything we get on my own, and can cashout the next day VIA WU

If you are looking to make a % of all your dumps you supply, msg me on icq 364000.

do a test with me, what have you got to lose?

Dumps have been shittier and shittier lately eih? I have experienced the same. Wondering if its because method dump hackers use is too old and easily detectable so crap bases... Im not a hacker, just throwing a theory.

Last edited:

WalterWhite

Professional
Reaction score
I think its the way they sell them. Not trying to jack your post Krylon, but I have the same setup along with blanks (slightly different printers but nobodys judging ;) )....

Looking for the same thing you are. Willing to work with escrow. Its not worth it for only pulling 100-200 per swipe. SOMETIMES, I get away with the occasional AMAZING dump..but its just luck.

We need somebody with REAL FRESH SKIMMED DUMPS, WHO KNOWS HOW TO SELL THEM, BY SPACING OUT THE BINS WHEN SOLD TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS, AMOUNG OTHER THINGS TO KEEP THE SKIMM BASE FROM DIEING.

offtopic.....Is there a sure fire way to know if track 1 is skimmed or just generated? I think 1 of my dumps vendors been selling hacked, but calling it skimmed and using different t1-gens/ (not all 00 method)

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
I think its the way they sell them. Not trying to jack your post Krylon, but I have the same setup along with blanks (slightly different printers but nobodys judging ;) )....

Looking for the same thing you are. Willing to work with escrow. Its not worth it for only pulling 100-200 per swipe. SOMETIMES, I get away with the occasional AMAZING dump..but its just luck.

We need somebody with REAL FRESH SKIMMED DUMPS, WHO KNOWS HOW TO SELL THEM, BY SPACING OUT THE BINS WHEN SOLD TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS, AMOUNG OTHER THINGS TO KEEP THE SKIMM BASE FROM DIEING.

offtopic.....Is there a sure fire way to know if track 1 is skimmed or just generated? I think 1 of my dumps vendors been selling hacked, but calling it skimmed and using different t1-gens/ (not all 00 method)

T1+t2 dumps have much higher valid rate than only t2.

Vendors will deny this I know, but it is 100% true.

Anyone paying ad to sell dumps is a vendor... not a good dump supplier. I even find it funny that dumps are sold when so much can be cashed from good ones.

Dumps are either garbage or good. No cashier wants to go through 10 declines for an approval.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
Kykon contactme in ICQ to talk. about biz

krylon

Carder
Reaction score
some terminals do have track1 validation this is a known fact. such as best buy.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:00 AM ----------

plrax hit me up on icq bro or jabber

[email protected]