TAXES TAXES TAXES!!!!!!!!

DoDoubleGY

Reaction score
If anyone is out there who's going to do the tax refund hustle, hit me up we can exchange ideas in persuit to doing it big this coming tax refund season .

freedhook

Reaction score
I need help in doing this tax refund of a thing this year. I miss out on it last year.

DoDoubleGY

Reaction score
Lets keep each other updated on the track regarding this subject shall we? How has every one been doing so far? What was your success rate on your application being approved, any files processed yet?

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
You cannot file with any credits like the education credit or housing credit until possibly March.

So is the only thing going down right now the EIN method? Whats being used to make bigger refund, you guys putting what deductions?

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
You cannot file with any credits like the education credit or housing credit until possibly March.

So is the only thing going down right now the EIN method? Whats being used to make bigger refund, you guys putting what deductions?

i hit you up on icq

it's not about bigger refund, it's about volume

100 refunds of 3-5k each are better than a couple of refunds of 10k+

freedhook

Reaction score
please i filed some single refund with my drop address, i want to ask if i can use the fullz address and why if not.

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
please i filed some single refund with my drop address, i want to ask if i can use the fullz address and why if not.

I HAVE OVER 500 NAMES WITH ALL INFO.. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO TAXES. ANY HELP? I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE REFUNDS. WITH ALL THESE NAMES.. 1.5-5K IS MONEY..

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
no, you do not have all info

Ive had my two first filings went trough, whoever's interested in becoming a drop should contact me (0 rep = bitch please)

jcunns69

Carder
Reaction score
I had 5 go through so far but all 5 were frozen after I withdraw the daily limits.... Pm me I need to know what could have cause a red flag for them to freeze the accounts after I with draw money.

What prepaid did you use?

Dr10450

Carder
Reaction score
I had 5 go through so far but all 5 were frozen after I withdraw the daily limits.... Pm me I need to know what could have cause a red flag for them to freeze the accounts after I with draw money.

Fraud department probably has a hold on the cards for suspicious activity... The system is setup to detect fraudulent patterns, a direct deposit follow by a max daily withdrawal is considered suspicious activity specially if there's no activity on the account. If you call them, they will most likely ask you to fax/email picture ID + proof of address.

To avoid red flags don't withdrawal daily limit right after the dd, make a few purchases first.