Tax refund-USA-proof

BK7

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have been doin this a lot lately and now that it is ending on the april 17th, ive decided to sell to a few people!

Interestees can PM me.
Please don't waste ur time if u don have money!

Proof-
view.php

HINT- offer between 500-1k
Only selling to a few first users! thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:38 AM ----------

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24qjn2h&s=5

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:39 AM ----------

PS- IF this selling is not allowed please PM ME and i will remove it Ninja.
Also, I am looking for this to happen fast, remember u just got till april 17 to do it!

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
hmmmm...sounds like united carding is back at it again. :p

If it is allowed it would probably be better in the unverified advertisement section. You should go into detail if you accept escrow, when your end of the bargain is done meaning once you teach the method that is it, or once the method has been proven by the buyer and he receives his card at his drop?

Last edited:

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
BK7, its dissallowed to sell schemes without administration checking it.

To be checked.

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
sounds like some people are about to loose their money again...

The last one you got was on 02/08 and that was the week irs started updating their servers....since then, how many have you received again...hey, i think i know the answer lol and walmart card account in march? What a joke

Last edited:

BK7

RIPPER
Reaction score
STFU all timewasters!
I am talking to the bosses of the forum. Given Mod the method already, waiting for him to read and then allow me!

I AM NOT UNITED CARDING you idiot.

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
Check denied.

TS is trying to sell someones method from a public site, he didn't write it. As he said he just "edited" some parts, which reselling of public is dissallowed + i got info that it doesn't work now.

inwhen500

Carder
Reaction score
Check denied.

TS is trying to sell someones method from a public site, he didn't write it. As he said he just "edited" some parts, which reselling of public is dissallowed + i got info that it doesn't work now.

Amen.

herbertcurly

Carder
Reaction score
method has been patched, there is a new method but only certain people have it. do not PM me asking for it.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
this method is not even close to dead LMAO spent over 20 hours reading about new measures they use to "patch" this fraud. LAUGH