Swiping in Europe

Timok

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have some USA 101 dumps, and I am thinking to try and use them in Lithuania, cards here are chipped, but I saw some POS that have the sliding slot, some verifone's and so on.
I was wondering if that would work, would I have to bun my chip and when it asks to swipe - swipe it? It won't ask for PIN when swiped, right?
Can someone share some info regarding this?

marocx

Carder
Reaction score
USA 101 will work directly just by swiping it through the slot. Whether u get approval or decline is a different story based on the USA bank...

Timok

BANNED
Reaction score
USA 101 will work directly just by swiping it through the slot. Whether u get approval or decline is a different story based on the USA bank...

You think there is no need to burn chip, not even try chip? Just swipe?

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
yes exactly 101 cards dont use chip ,..... transaction its made just by swiping
its kinda wired when u write 101 dump into a chip card !!!

just when u try to swipe 201 card POS will redirect u to d slot (insert u chip) !!!

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
just encode your 101 tracks on a NON chip plastic & swipe, nothing more to say

Timok

BANNED
Reaction score
yes exactly 101 cards dont use chip ,..... transaction its made just by swiping
its kinda wired when u write 101 dump into a chip card !!!

just when u try to swipe 201 card POS will redirect u to d slot (insert u chip) !!!

Yes, I tryed swiping an 201 card today, it told me to put it in.

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
some verifone's and so on.
I was wondering if that would work, would I have to bun my chip and when it asks to swipe - swipe it? It won't ask for PIN when swiped, right?
Can someone share some info regarding this?

yes your can burn u chip with 9v charger +- in out from chip line,..when u insert 201 burned chip card (read error....swipe your card),....its possible to redirect u to magstrip and it wont ask u to enter pin after swiping just last 4 and amount and wait for d PIP result :)

Last edited:

nkaliii

Reaction score
yes your can burn u chip with 9v charger +- in out from chip line,..when u insert 201 burned chip card (read error....swipe your card),....its possible to redirect u to magstrip and it wont ask u to enter pin after swiping just last 4 and amount and wait for d PIP result :)

i am in canada and i have tried this method but we have cards with fake chips on them. so i have inerted on the pos and it wont verify chip so it will instruct you again, then after 2 to 3 times inserting it will prompt you to swipe. i am not sure if that will work in europe, but it does work here.