Swipe at My own Shop

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have shop I swipe dumps if any one got Visa or MC 201 or 101 we can work together 60% for you. Pm ICQ if interested . Your share will be send thru WU/MG OR LR

skazzi

No comments

rana

Professional
Reaction score
need dumps cashier

I have shop I swipe dumps if any one got Visa or MC 201 or 101 we can work together 60% for you. Pm ICQ if interested . Your share will be send thru WU/MG OR LR

where r u from man send me ur icq

@live

Professional
Reaction score
Why wouldn't you just buy dumps?

bcoz :D , so stupid to post - have shop let do swipe , and too stupid to try get someone more stupid then TS;)

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
hm... and how about you are a COP and want to get some guys .
buy dumps and use them yourself

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
i anit no fucking cop, fuck the police in my hood, I will never disappoint u try me. Service still up. Can also cah dumps that will expire next month

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
no intentions to get away all your possible "clients" but you can easy get dumps from here and swipe them yourself.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
gaved one, waiting for rezults
wiill update the post as soon as i get an answear

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
dont try him he's a fuckin kid
gaved one usa and nothing

didnt work for 1000 decline then 50 app bla bla bla

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
Underclass Hero, I have made a lot of money from cashing out dumps. A lot of vendors of dumps will sometimes look for cashiers rather than selling.

If anything, if you have GOOD, first hand dumps, meaning that you skimmed them yourself, THEN it is retarded to SELL them. But to have someone cash them out if you are too pussy or don't have the required components to do so (msr, plastic,embosser) then that is not so stupid.

Also some people cannot cashout the dumps they have for other reasons that have to do with the security restrictions set up by the card issuer. This is usually the case with people who need cashiers for D+P.

Last edited:

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
cashing out someone's dumps is the most retarded thing i have ever heard.

Actually, some dumps like Canada 101 are hard to find, so if you have good rep in a community and can cash them out, you can find people to supply you.