Steam Carding

Pandarian

Reaction score
I'm bored again, I'm gonna show to VIP's , how to card steam accounts.

What you need?

1. Brain
2. Credit Card ( Visa,Amex,MasterCard,Discover...)
3. Steam Client ( http://www.steampowered.com )
4. Steam Account

After you've created steam account, go in steam store and pick game you want to card. Enter all billing info of credit card, and select country from which you are carding. CC is from United States of America, and you are from e.g. Iraq, you need to select Iraq. And transaction will be authorized.

So no need for socks/proxy.

Card 1 steam game with 1 CC. So the account can't get disabled, because CC owners doesn't care about 7$ ( Counter Strike 1.6 price )

After carding go into program files, folder: steam , and delete these 2 files :

pokit2eb5657d37f474e4c4cf01e4882b8962.png

That will clean your cache on steam. It's preventing disabling new accounts you create for carding. Don't use same mail account for new accounts. Steam will disable them.

You also have to remove the steam account from your registry.

To do this run > regedit > hkey_current_user > software > valve > steam > users > And remove all the accounts from there as thats how steam tracks you as well. If you divide the numbers you see in the users folder by 2 it gives you your steamid as well.

Or U Can Just Get CC for $1 + Socks Usually Free if u know sum1 wid subs and go to http://store.steampowered.com/10180 and gift it to some1 .... wait for 7 days usually shit happens between that time and also sell it on ebay for $50 or so......

How to get $$$ with steam carding?

Let's say you got 50 CC's, clean your cache 50 times, and card 50 CS 1.6 steam accounts, they cost 7$ and owner can't refund 7$ , and you can sell CS 1.6 accounts on europe gaming forums for 10$ , so yeah mothafucka. That's profit.

Happy steam carding.

Leave some Rep if you can

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
Rep'd

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
Now thts wht i call thinking out of the box gr8 tut bro +1 rep coming up from my side ....

Crunkking

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
great tutorial

onetime

Carder
Reaction score
to card steam all i did was go on the website and card i didnt even use any socks

Pandarian

Reaction score
to card steam all i did was go on the website and card i didnt even use any socks

Lol, they want catch you for carding that much of small ammount. And i think they will not issue refund to the cardholder