Starbucks POS

power

Carder
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the Starbucks POS freezing up when trying to card with just track 2? I have been hearing Starbucks POS will not take swipes for some reason. Anyone know anything about this?

Axell1941

DEER
Reaction score
Its 2.25 for a cup of Espresso Doppio, give it up, pay cash lol, what are you trying to get out of Starschmucks??? lol

roark

Reaction score
Its 2.25 for a cup of Espresso Doppio, give it up, pay cash lol, what are you trying to get out of Starschmucks??? lol

Starbucks is a fairly safe way to check to see if a dump is still active. At least from my somewhat limited experience.

fask3y

RIPPER
Reaction score
first time I've heard of this happening. they usually want avs etc but then I don't do starbucks.

power

Carder
Reaction score
@axell, bro if you dont know what I am asking then do not assume anything. I am not a noob andf wouldnt spend $30 to go buy a cup of coffee. Fucking get a clue hommie. I ask this for a reason.
AVS??? How can that happen when it swipes? I have never heard anyone asked for an addy or zip.at Stars.
Thanks for the HELPFUL replies.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
get in the real world guys they not asking for zip on a cup on coffee smfh thats newbies only say they dumb shit

Agate

Carder
Reaction score
u can swips only t2 and not need ZIP code authorization in starbucks.
but there is not good"checker"for ur dumps

infinit

Reaction score
starbucks has the most shitties pos for swipining.. nonsecure... in starbucks u can play around 101/201 can swipe anytime t1/t2 ....
i have tested starbucks with dumps with my creditcard and debit card... it will never ask for damn pin no matter 101/201 always goes thru....

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Why not take the extra 3 seconds to write out your track 1?