Square or GoPayment

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
I am kinda getting on this subject earlier than i need to but its never to early to plan.... Looking for someone who has some experience in dealing with or even carding Square Mobile Payments or GoPayments.... PM as i want to start a business deal with anyone interested

front2so

Carder
Reaction score
I am kinda getting on this subject earlier than i need to but its never to early to plan.... Looking for someone who has some experience in dealing with or even carding Square Mobile Payments or GoPayments.... PM as i want to start a business deal with anyone interested

I used Square before. They work good but they blocked my account after 4 months because most of my transactions were from prepaid visa cards so they said they blocked my account for the unusual volume in prepaid visa cards used and i guess it was against there policy. when they blocked my account i had pending $1k deposit but they stopped it and said they would keep the funds for 180 days and either i wait or refund the transactions. I lost $1k but i made a lot more in the process so i dont care much for $1k hehe :)

If you got any other questions let me know. btw i wouldnt charge dumps or cvv near your home location or town, i didnt. and i used a carded android phone with no service and a new gmail account so there was no trackback and also used open wifi's in the city i was in because the phone had no active service.

once my square account got flagged i ditched that email and threw away the phone too just in case they got some type of unique code thats for every phone if people try to login to multiple square accounts from one handheld device (like a mac address).

hope this helps bro. i already started up a new square account and gonna try doing what i was doing again, if not ill just find a different mobile payment service and use them ;)

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
front2so, Hey bro whats your ICQ! I wanna talk! Thanks!

IamBolt

Carder
Reaction score
I used Square before. They work good but they blocked my account after 4 months because most of my transactions were from prepaid visa cards so they said they blocked my account for the unusual volume in prepaid visa cards used and i guess it was against there policy. when they blocked my account i had pending $1k deposit but they stopped it and said they would keep the funds for 180 days and either i wait or refund the transactions. I lost $1k but i made a lot more in the process so i dont care much for $1k hehe :)

If you got any other questions let me know. btw i wouldnt charge dumps or cvv near your home location or town, i didnt. and i used a carded android phone with no service and a new gmail account so there was no trackback and also used open wifi's in the city i was in because the phone had no active service.

once my square account got flagged i ditched that email and threw away the phone too just in case they got some type of unique code thats for every phone if people try to login to multiple square accounts from one handheld device (like a mac address).

hope this helps bro. i already started up a new square account and gonna try doing what i was doing again, if not ill just find a different mobile payment service and use them ;)

sounds like you know your stuff bro... send me your ICQ and lets talk... Would like to get in on the Square with you....

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Del

Last edited:

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
my experience with square has been shit

they never sent funds

front2so

Carder
Reaction score
sounds like you know your stuff bro... send me your ICQ and lets talk... Would like to get in on the Square with you....

im trying to send a pm but its not working bro :( somethings wrong with my account.

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
front2so, share more about those prepaids and what stopped u from moving on again with square?

+1 from me, just for the info so far :)

nick_holden

Reaction score
front2so, share more about those prepaids and what stopped u from moving on again with square?

The thing about square is u can't swipe a lot of prepaid cards its better to swipe in denominations of 500..or 1000.. That's just one swipe for. A thousand instead of 10 swipes of 100 ..and one u swipe for that about h have to wait one week before u can swipe for that amount again and it's best to keep it a little under 4000 a month..I have a good smooth method for cash out u just have to be smart ..

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
You need a throwaway android or apple phone for each square account. They lock your square account into your phones ID.

front2so

Carder
Reaction score

Those prepaid cards were from big retail stores that sell visa prepaid cards. you just load $500 into them then charge all the balance to your square account. i usually do small transactions to keep it low profile and i also made the "business" seem like i was selling items at a flea market by just describing when i created my square account that i was going to use it when selling items at flea markets.

i also have other ways to cashout into physical cash within 1 hour using amex serve account by linking those prepaid visas to my account and depositing $200 (max limit per 24h) into the mule serve account then having workers cashout at the ATM. But doing the serve method is slow....as you can see its $200 per 24h so thats slow for me lol. so i use square so i get big deposits into my mule bank acct then get the workers to cashout at a ATM as well. i usually get the workers to go to the ATM at around 11:45pm because even the mule account has a daily withdraw limit so once they reach the limit for that day they just wait a few minutes for the time to go to 12:00am and they can max out the withdraw limit again :) i do that do just in case that mule bank account gets flagged i still have a nice amount of cash until i create more accounts.

Hope this is good intel for you bro :)

KBroker

Reaction score
I'll give a few tips about payanywhere, it's another mobile swipe merchant. They accept anyone, and they don't make you verify the bank account, so any account/routing number will work, as they don't look to see if it's a prepaid debit or anything like that (square does). The best way to make bank is to use local BINs to the area you're in. At least the same state if you can, they pay out within 48 hours. So if you swipe on Monday, they will deposit the cash by Wednesday.

Worse comes to worse they simply close your merchant account, I'd start out slow, and only swipe. Don't use CVV's, so say, swipe $40 one day, wait for it to deposit, then swipe a few $50 charges, and slowly build up. Also, payanywhere doesn't verify the CVV1 value that's encoded onto magstripe data like sqaure does.

Last edited:

cbaron

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You need a throwaway android or apple phone for each square account. They lock your square account into your phones ID.

not true
i'm on 5th square account with same gsm prepaid android
just change sim card when u start new account

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:59 PM ----------

I'll give a few tips about payanywhere, it's another mobile swipe merchant. They accept anyone, and they don't make you verify the bank account, so any account/routing number will work, as they don't look to see if it's a prepaid debit or anything like that (square does). The best way to make bank is to use local BINs to the area you're in. At least the same state if you can, they pay out within 48 hours. So if you swipe on Monday, they will deposit the cash by Wednesday.

Worse comes to worse they simply close your merchant account, I'd start out slow, and only swipe. Don't use CVV's, so say, swipe $40 one day, wait for it to deposit, then swipe a few $50 charges, and slowly build up. Also, payanywhere doesn't verify the CVV1 value that's encoded onto magstripe data like sqaure does.

yes, payanywhere is sweet
can link to any prepaid account and cashout

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
hi

square has blocked my area use to do $2700 swipes everyday then they stopped sending then i went down to less than $2000 swipes then they stopped that then went down to less than $1000 then stopped that so now they flagg all transactions i was the best at square if still going in other states i will show you how to work it the right way,all these guys have part of plan but not entirely complete.

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
square has blocked my area use to do $2700 swipes everyday then they stopped sending then i went down to less than $2000 swipes then they stopped that then went down to less than $1000 then stopped that so now they flagg all transactions i was the best at square if still going in other states i will show you how to work it the right way,all these guys have part of plan but not entirely complete.

leave your icq/jabber in my visitor's message please

i can share my experience with intuit gopayment, and would like to know more about square

monymagnet

Carder
Reaction score
hmmm i tried square when it first came out just with cvv i didnt have an msr at the moment lol i was a kid shut up-.-... anyways, it worked out fine. i was able to make 7,800 bucks in just 2 weeks. payments from 40-100 bucks only though. Anyways, when i got msr i tried it again with square, with low ammounts, in 2 days my account got frozen. waited 6 months and suddenly square released the payments. Dumb me lost the prepaid card i had used lol but whatever it was only 150$. Last time i went to walmart i saw a new payment on the go processor but i dont remember the name, I might give it a run soon though. Fast easy cash hopefully

jcunns69

Carder
Reaction score
can u PM me and send me your icq im really interested in learning how the square thing works thanks for your time

trippynation

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
cardmaster6993,
bro can we talk iwant to get into this