SpyEye Formgrabber Botnet Service.

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
keep -1 me i dont care !! 1 thing for sure !! YOU ARE the perfect clone of lunik aka weed aka ozunu ------->so keep -1 me for nothing you idiot .....AND NO ONE BUY FROM HIM WITHOUT ESCROW....I smell RATS :) !!
onlyserver

paco

stupid girl u are

ptx

Reaction score
Please PM me your ICQ I want to know how much for simplle bin with just cc grabber

Reaction score
keep -1 me i dont care !! 1 thing for sure !! YOU ARE the perfect clone of lunik aka weed aka ozunu ------->so keep -1 me for nothing you idiot .....AND NO ONE BUY FROM HIM WITHOUT ESCROW....I smell RATS :) !!
onlyserver

Don't worry, its you who has a blacklist report, not me.

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
I dont have a blacklist report !!(all are lies) where is logs of convo dont talk so fast you should know rules !!??

and why you are not in blacklist ?? because no one has made a deal with you yet !! :)
and im 100 % sure ---->ur the clone of (lunik aka ozunu aka weed ) OR (wizZ clone ) 100 % sure of my self.....No one deal with him ---------->ONLY thru escrow people for your own proteection !!

onlyserver

Reaction score
I dont have a blacklist report !!(all are lies) where is logs of convo dont talk so fast you should know rules !!??

and why you are not in blacklist ?? because no one has made a deal with you yet !! :)
and im 100 % sure ---->ur the clone of (lunik aka ozunu aka weed ) OR (wizZ clone ) 100 % sure of my self.....No one deal with him ---------->ONLY thru escrow people for your own proteection !!

onlyserver

So I should shit in pants because you are calling me a clone with no proof? You thought people would actually listen to you? Please dawg, a amateur kid with deer status, how better things could ever get? :)

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
wizZ please stop shitting everywhere ....I already told you keep ur shit coming out of ur ass in your mouth.

Good day !! :) Idiot .....Your plan won't work ;)

onlyserver

Reaction score
onlyserver you make much noise here like a girl
you have nothing else good to do ?
alot is sayd for not clear the deer name from you )
leave the man alone
he is my competitor but you dont see me trash here

You have my utmost respect from me.
Man, I will just stop selling botnet bins on this forum and let you sell them.
All the best in business bro.

Reaction score

onlyserver

Hi :D