SpyEye Formgrabber Botnet Service.

Reaction score
Service closed. New version of SpyEye will be sold on forum soon.

Last edited:

avb

fucking faggot racist = ripper.

Hell0

Reaction score
Amazing timing, someone else was selling SpyEye bins and someone posted about Rapport and here you are with "Anti-Rapport". Can you provide any video proof of this feature, if not then your obviously a scammer.

Cosmos

No comments
Reaction score
Amazing timing, someone else was selling SpyEye bins and someone posted about Rapport and here you are with "Anti-Rapport". Can you provide any video proof of this feature, if not then your obviously a scammer.

I was referred here by a friends request. Also, a scammer wouldn't know anything about functionality of Rapport. You can buy SpyEye without Rapport killer. Thats why all modules are kept separate. I have no problem in demonstrating anyone Rapport killer by TeamViewer to whoever has deposited funds in escrow. A video will never be created and posted on a public forum.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Hell0

Reaction score
I was referred here by a friends request. Also, a scammer wouldn't know anything about functionality of Rapport. You can buy SpyEye without Rapport killer. Thats why all modules are kept separate. I have no problem in demonstrating anyone Rapport killer by TeamViewer to whoever has deposited funds in escrow. A video will never be created and posted on a public forum.

Thank you.
Well as long as you accept escrow and don't mind proving the functions you can expect many buyers. :D

Reaction score
Well as long as you accept escrow and don't mind proving the functions you can expect many buyers. :D

I am willing to do full demonstration of the modules I wrote if you have funds at escrow, so that I know you are ready and serious. No time for timewasters or kids who don't know anything.

Reaction score
can you show me in pm examples ( jpeg ) of PageDirect webinjects ? some simple work that you done in the past ? im interested in that

You can contact me after placing funds in escrow.
PageDirect, Rapport killers were never offered on this public forum.

Reaction score
You can just tell me the bank name,deposit $100 (if I have) or $300 (to make new one) and I will show you the functioning of the webinjects, not just painted jpeg. Good enough?

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
WOW anti rapportart out already and only for 300? impresses if true :) Some people will pay 10k for that
Mods should stop allowing people to sell botnet services.. there should be only verified sellers.
FROM THE LAST 5 BOTNET SERVICE SELLERS. ALL WERE RIPPERS.
BEWARE!!

Cosmos

No comments
Reaction score
Changes to service this month:
- autospreader coding (facebook,hi5,messengers)
- nickname change (some people don't know what a handle is,they take me as a rapist, sense of humor dead?) + rep fix.
- service get verified when administration back from vacation.

Till then, service temporarily suspended.

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
Greetings of the day to everyone,
I am very excited to bring my service on forum CBIZ. Hope to make business with everyone of you.
Before I start, I think its right to give introduction about SpyEye version 1.2.99.29 and some new modules. I will not write fantasy with random colors which are painful to eyes. I will keep it simple and easy for understanding for all level members.
Version 1.2.99.29 is commonly mistaken as the Spyeye Zeus merged botnet. But that's not true. Version 1.2.99.29 has stability fixes (you're bots will not drop down), USB spreader CPU usage fixed, Explorer.exe crashes after USB spreader is working has also been fixed. So far, this is the latest version of the botnet.

About new modules, I have written Anti-rapport module for SpyEye. What it does is you should execute the killer on each machine individually on existing bots or bind the killer with your bin before you start spreading. The killer erases the kernel hooks the Rapport uses, with Rapport-jack function it copies the sites Rapport is activated, thus when the victim visits the site he has protected with Rapport, Rapport's logo on the browser will show up green (but disabled in real).

Antivirus Update Blocker is a common thing now. Most of the people spreading botnets use it now a days, but my method is different. The AVUB changes directory names and signature of the botnet on itself, making it impossible for the antivirus to detect,keeping itself undetectable once executed on the victims machine.

Enough talking I guess, lets begin.

I offer SpyEye formgrabber botnet service which follows:

SpyEye version 1.2.99.29 installation $700
You get your own domain (controlled by you) and hosting account (controlled by you). I setup the panels for you, do configuration. You get my support on this package.

SpyEye version 1.2.99.29 bin $300
Single SpyEye bin without any modules, webinjects. The following options are available with the bin:
UPX compression
Deleting cookies of Internet Explorer and Firefox
Kill Zeus (v1 and v2)

Modules
CC Grabber $50
FTP Backconnect $50
Socks 5 $50
Antivirus Update Blocker $100
Anti Rapport $300
USB Sprearder $50
Bug Report (Free)
Billing Hammer (Free)

Webinjects (Ajax pop-up)
Pre-made $50 for 1 bank. (if available)
Custom made $200 for 1 bank.

Up to date with the banks. Pops up in the middle of the screen and asks the information you set or by default. Easy to customize. Locks the screen,the victim can't escape the popup.

Webinjects (PageDirect)
Pre-made $100 for 1 bank. (if available)
Custom made $300 for 1 bank.

PageDirect webinjects create a second page after successful login of victim instead of ajax-popup and asks custom details for information as you set it. Very easy to customize and is undetectable by the browser.

Exploit pack $500 (private, with 0 day exploits, no domain lock, ability to add exploits yourself on the pack.)
Average infection rate statistics:
Country: US, Sent: 1000, Infected: 120, Rate: 12%, 23% XP, 39% Vista, 38% Windows 7.

I accept Liberty Reserve and Western Union only.
Each deal can be done via escrow.

Please send me PM with what service you would like and include your contact details. I am on ICQ, Jabber, Yahoo, MSN, Gtalk and e-mail.
Without doubt you are free to contact me for questions, or I can help you with your own botnet, give advice all free of cost.

Thank you very much,
All the best in business and may 2011 be good for all of us.
IRapeHomelessArabs
(no offense ever intended,I used this handle since 2007 and never changed it.)

hello weed!
nice ripping project again)
good luck

Reaction score
hello weed!
nice ripping project again)
good luck

i will be happy if you come up with proof before spitting on anyones thread ripper.
you can shit as much as you want on this thread as i will have this one deleted asap you are kicked from here.

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
Country: US, Sent: 1000, Infected: 120, Rate: 12%, 23% XP, 39% Vista, 38% Windows 7.

How it comes that exploit rate is 23% on Win XP, and 38% (bigger percentage) on Win 7 ??! It's impossible.
You fucking stupid monkey, everybody who has a very little knowledge will know for 100% SURE that you are a hungry ripper...

Basically I don't care who you rip, and for what amount. Users were warned, if they use you... their fault not mine.

Reaction score
How it comes that exploit rate is 23% on Win XP, and 38% (bigger percentage) on Win 7 ??! It's impossible.
You fucking stupid monkey, everybody who has a very little knowledge will know for 100% SURE that you are a hungry ripper...

Basically I don't care who you rip, and for what amount. Users were warned, if they use you... their fault not mine.

you are such a retard. nothing to say. speechless

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:22 PM ----------

support not in vacation ,what you talking about ?
even yesterday i talk with him

payment - support
verification - ninja

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
"How it comes that exploit rate is 23% on Win XP, and 38% (bigger percentage) on Win 7 ??! It's impossible.
"

Completely true. how can windows 7 have a higher infection rate .. LOL