Spy-Eye 1.2.80 Bin Selling Service

Bahamas

Professional
Reaction score
LOL, Its bullshit.. Nice try WizZ.. I said you get out of my threads and do what you want..

Its not my problem you have -3 rep and a lot of guy comes up and post you ripped them with your pathetic "big helping service".. "wizzthehelper" LOL. You are ridicoulus! You helps ppl to loss money!

Whatever, I give a damn about you. Do what you want, do with who you want, I don't care.
My service is working. Who want use it who don't want don't use it!!! Thats all!
As I know you have no money, because you have a lot of time to posting here bullshits so GTFO..

Anyway trsahing is forbidden on c.biz so I hope one of the mods will recognise it and put you in DEER something like that.

A few words about your "free spy-eye":
This is a backdoored bullshit what you downloaded from opensc, so ppl be aware its not CLEAN! If the builder even clean, you won't find clean panels you retarded shit!!!!

By the way this is 1.2.60. Yes, this is leaked. But I sell 1.2.80 and this is private!

Wizz the helper?! LOL.. Ridicoulus!!!
I advice you buddy to leave my thread in the future! Its not your business!
If you don't want to buy GTFO!

Last edited:

Hell0

Reaction score
Not every computers has Rapport installed... it's not as new security measure and many computers do not have it installed from my experience.