south african d+p

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
does anyone know anything about cashing these out in the usa? I got one of these and my contact told me there was a balance on the card, when I go to cashout it tells me that there is insufficient funds available but when I check account balance there is only a dash like this "-" and no zeros for the balance, has anyone else encountered a situation like this? Or do you instead think that the account holder has removed all funds from this account? I am assuming that because I got the insufficient funds message that all things being equal and funds being in the account that I would not have had a problem withdrawing the cash. Any help in explaining this would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
South Africa devise was "Suid-Afrikaanse Rand" ZAR !
100 ZAR = 12$ usd !!!
1k ZAR = 120 $ :( maybe that was a reason or simply now at end of month older card have used all his cash !! :)

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
he says that there was 18,000 zar which is like 1700 euro or something, thanks rome0, great avatar also

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
maybe you trying to withdraw from wrong account ? if you get that msg on savings try in checking acc. if not you can even try in credit , sometimes cards works in random ; most brazil tracks i get cashout hitting credit or checking depending on bank , even some give 1 time in savings and then show trans. cancel but if i hit checking it keeps giving money.

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I tried each one of those also and got the same exact results, and I tried to check the balances and still got the dash, no zeros or anything and I have only seen this before with uk d+p which by the way did not work out for me at all

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
I cashed one for a friend of mine and it worked 100% (only had $25 in it though) but pulled balance and cashed $20 lol......

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
did you cash in usa?

c0v3rt

Reaction score
hi

can cashout in SA and offer proper bank account with internet banking and atm cards if interested.

interesting to know how the guy knows there is a balance in the card, if its through internet banking he can login and see if the card is still linked to account.

Last edited:

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
are the cards with 221 service codes ??: i have had worked with south african tracks earlier ( they used to be my payment card from ppl for whom i used to work there ).
c

iopht

Professional
Reaction score
I tried few south african d+p in Indonesia, which has 5 & 6 digit ATM pin, none of them work here

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
I also have a few from Switzerland with 6 digits PIN also not working in a few countries.. new ideas are welcome.

Prime00

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
have perfect spots to cashout those switzerland , italian , and many other countries that have those 6 and 5 digit pin and 2050's 2060's experiation date. PM me if interested.

iopht

Professional
Reaction score
cashout

have perfect spots to cashout those switzerland , italian , and many other countries that have those 6 and 5 digit pin and 2050's 2060's experiation date. PM me if interested.

Pls pm ur icq.