SOME MEMBERS ARE ANNOYING

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I don't why some people here just lack respect. How the hell will someone call me a scammer on this forum just because I mentioned CVV.zone. I only mentioned this shop when people as for help. The same people complain that nobody is answering them and when I try to help they insult me. Someone asked for a good cc shop and I gave my answer why would another person call me a scammer? I don't own CVV.zone in anyway. I only know it's affiliated with wixx.cc is verified on our forum. If I need a cc shop I would make one and not advertise another person shop. The most annonying part are these fake professional carders tagging legit shop as scam shop. Any shop I recommend I have personally used it. I challenge anyone that claim to be scammed by CVV.zone to come forward and explain. You don't know how to card and you just compain. I'm really pissed off.
Screenshot_20211128-204224.png
Screenshot_20211128-204206.png
Screenshot_20211128-204014.png

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
You have already advertised a scam escrow service, now you are advertising a scam CC store.

Please provide links to carding forums where we will see that the cvv.zone, ccshop.sale is a verified store.
Where was this store checked?
This store is unknown to anyone, has no positive reviews and no recommendations.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
You have already advertised a scam escrow service, now you are advertising a scam CC store.

Please provide links to carding forums where we will see that the cvv.zone, ccshop.sale is a verified store.
Where was this store checked?
This store is unknown to anyone, has no positive reviews and no recommendations.
So that's what made you say it's scam. I didn't advertise it. You said no reviews but I have given it a review. CVV.zone belong to wixx.cc and that's verified on the forum. I have asked @admin to delete the escrow of a thing but he refused. Not my fault. In the escrow case I was helping newbies. I don't know why you guys always say nonsense when someone is trying to save the day. @admin you need to change the criteria to become a professional on this forum
Screenshot_20211128-212942.png

It's verified!

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
I know the next thing you guys would say is advertise scam Socks5. Have some manners please

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
ccshop.sale - scam
Most of the members wrote that this is a scam shop

cvv.zone and wcc-plug.cc - scam
Where are the links to these stores?

Why are you called a stupid little crook-scammer-ripper?

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
ccshop.sale - scam
Most of the members wrote that this is a scam shop

cvv.zone and wcc-plug.cc - scam
Where are the links to these stores?

Why are you called a stupid little crook-scammer-ripper?
Why don't you learn? I just proved you wrong and you still want to continue? I have showed you ccshop.sale is verified on other Carding forums. Go and use it and see for yourself. You are shameless. How will a so called pro say shit without testing it out