Software Pack + Full Tutorial (I do step by step cloning without skiping any steps) + IST Files = 220

Prvpane Shop

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
full cloning tutorial.jpg

Prvpane Shop
Propane's Menu

Software Pack + Full Tutorial (I do step by step cloning without skiping any steps) + IST Files = 220

Software Pack 2024 = 175
Includes:
X2 2024 Official = 100
X2 2021 Official = 50
X2 2020 Official = 25
Arqc Gen 50 (w/ tutorial)
Bp Tools = 50
ATR GOD V2=60 (w/ tutorial)
PyResMan = 50
SmartToolPlus = 50
Cardpeek Free Online
Jcop English = 50
Jcop Manager = Free Online
(You can buy each or the whole pack and save) + IST Folder

Full Cloning Tutorial = 75
I will send a full cloning tutorial where I will break down each step and explain from start to finish on how to swipe and cashout. You will watch me clone a dump right infront of you.

IST Folder 40 (USA)

My Dump Plug - DM and I gotchu.
I will give you the contact info to get in touch with my dump plug. He's the guy I personally get my dumps from and they hit (US, UK, EUROPE, CANADA)

Extra:
Methods: @prvpanebot
Swipe Site: emvallinone.com
Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tPMB5ubHTG
My ONLY @ is @prvpane

Beginner guide to start swiping

Making this free doc to completely clear up how to start swiping so getting into it is as easy as possible. The hardest part is getting what you need, after that it's easy.

Check out my beginner swiping tutorial on my site if you haven’t seen it already: How To Swipe in 2024 Tutorial

Amazon Links:
MSR605
OMNIKEY
J2A040 Blanks

if its not available in your country you can simply look on other websites like ebay or newegg

Swiping words so you know what you are saying:

Dump - A dump is the card information that you will use to write on your blank using the hardware & software. Dumps are real peoples card info so the balance can fluctuate that's why it is best to cashout as soon as you get it (If you need a dump plug w/ pin message me I can pyo)

A dump is most often given with a Track 1, 2, & Pin

BIN (Bank Identification Number) - The BIN is revealed looking at the first 6 digits of the cc. Looking up a bin with an online bin checker you can find out what country it is from, the bank, the banks phone, type of card level, & more. Certain bins are better for swiping because the security could vary bin to bin and some are more ideal to us for cashing out

Track 2 - Track 2 contains information about the card that you will copy and paste into your swiping software. It contains cc number, expiration date, & 201 or 101. Track 2 is the only necessary track

Track 1 - Track 1 is not necessary to cashout but does provide extra information. Track 1 contains everything track 2 does and has cardholder name & cvv

Country / Currency Code - Country & Currency Code are the same. You will use this information while writing the emv on X2. All countries have different country codes; you want to use the country code the card originated in.

List of all country codes:

Blanks - A blank is a physical card with no information on it. We use X2 & other softwares to burn the dump information onto a blank and cash the blank out at POS or ATM. For swiping you need a certain type of blank, it has to be a J2A040, Unfused, Hi-Co, 2 Track card. Or else the card wont work for swiping and you’ll get errors along the way.

ATR - ATR tells the POS or ATM machine what bank the card is issued. You can use software like ATR GOD to burn the ATR onto the blank. If the ATR you need isn't in an Atr Tool than you can used Atr Scripts with Pyresman as an alternative

JcopEnglish (Software) - Jcop English is used to erase the emv chip on the blank so you can burn new information onto the card and reuse the same cards

ARQC Gen (Software) - Arqc gen or BP Tools can be used to change the ARQC of the emv chip. In X2, Arqc 1, 2, and 3 slots in the Ist Load section are generated by the ARQC software.

101, 201 (Dump Codes) - Dump codes tell you what the dump will and won't work on. A 201 dump code is the most common, and you can only have a successful transaction with the emv chip cloned. With a 101 dump code, you can cashout with only the magstrip cloned.

Track 2: 4701325358208289=2704201256625424
CC Number, Expiration Date YY/MM, Dump Code, Discretion Data

If you have any suggestions to add to this guide message me on Discord or Telegram

If you are interested in purchasing software or anything from me contact me below $ ready

Telegram Group - https://t.me/+FHEztIyOUxlmYTNh
Personal Telegram - https://t.me/prvpane
Discord - https://discord.gg/RJ6dgaxz8X
Instagram - @7ky

Ghost6220

Outlaw: If It Makes Money, It Makes Sense
Reaction score
Telegram
@Ghost6220
1000052684.jpg

Ghost6220

Reaction score
Telegram
@Ghost6220
I have all the necessary software needed. It took a lot of time and financial loss, but determination finally paid off. I'm somewhat new to this community. I've only recently been contributing, as I've spent most of my time researching and ensuring that what I believe I've learned is accurate. I was carding for quite a few years until an unexpected long-term "vacation." Once I returned, the process had changed considerably, with EMV becoming mainstream, whereas before it was primarily magstripe. Since I've finally obtained the correct software, I've put all the research into play, and I must admit, it's satisfying to put all the "myths" to rest. In all that I've been a part of, I stand by a good reputation and look forward to paying it forward with whatever knowledge or resources I have to assist those who were in the same situation I have finally overcome.

klkdime000

Reaction score
hi im new here and i want to know how can i get i good cc in your web because everything that I get here dont work

Ghost6220

Reaction score
Telegram
@Ghost6220
I have contacted the administrator regarding their recommendation on how I should proceed with offering my services. I have read about an escrow option, which I have no issues with, to ensure that anyone interested will be confident that I am 100% authentic. As I mentioned to them, I have a plethora of knowledge, experience, and tools to ensure the success of anyone interested. I look forward to being a trustworthy, reliable source.

Ghost6220

Reaction score
Telegram
@Ghost6220
hi im new here and i want to know how can i get i good cc in your web because everything that I get here dont work
I have valid CCs With or Without PIN, CVV2, FULLZ, Scannable Licenses, Full Identity Documents.

Mac8503

Carder
Reaction score
I have valid CCs With or Without PIN, CVV2, FULLZ, Scannable Licenses, Full Identity Documents.
I have the money. I am good for it. Just that I don’t want a faulty program riddled with viruses.

Ghost6220

Reaction score
Telegram
@Ghost6220
So where can I buy the software from you?
I DM You
I have the money. I am good for it. Just that I don’t want a faulty program riddled with viruses.
I understand completely where you're coming from. I lost quite a bit over the last couple years looking for a legit copy. Luckily I came across this pack and it made it all back and then some. I looked into the escrow option and their is no reputable service. The only alternative was a multi signature wallet that takes both parties to release the funds. I know my software is good so you will make out fine. It's whether or not you want to sign off after the fact that can leave me stuck not getting paid so we're at that predicament. You don't trust I have a legit copy and I don't trust you would sign to release funds. I've at least shown proof the software works as I posted it. I believe in good business, make a lot more money that way. I have a lot more available than these programs available make no sense ruining my name over something petty. It's up to you