So whats the process for a total beginner!!

Theunhuman

Reaction score
Hi all, so im a total beginner wondering if someone can help. So my questions,
1, what are the tools i need to purchase online and whats the process from start to finish?
2, what does it mean the ip needs to match the cc? (ive read this somewhere)
3, How can you tell if a vendor is genuine.

thanks

Jdisjsn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
1, what are the tools i need to purchase online and whats the process from start to finish?

thanks
Kindly contact me via telegram asap

Last edited by a moderator:

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
1. To ensure anonymity and security, you need to buy a paid VPN that does not log.
To work you need a good Anti-detect browser. You can purchase any tariff, depending on the number of profiles (sessions) you need for carding. You can do without purchasing a license and work with free Anti-detect browsers; they do not differ in quality. For example, pay attention to "GoLogin".
You also need to purchase a tariff from a good proxy service to receive clean private proxies that work using the socks5 protocol. 1 proxy costs less than $1.
The most important cost line is the purchase of a live CC, it will cost $15-25 depending on the pricing policy of the CC store or CC seller.
To work you need to buy NON VBV CC or AUTO VBV CC.

The carding process is as follows:
1. Connect to the VPN.
2. Launch the anti-detect browser.
3. Install a proxy in the anti-detect browser and check the purity of the IP address.
4. Go to the desired website or online store where you want to buy something, register and warm up your account.
5. We pay with a valid CC.
6. We get the result.

2. For successful work, we need the IP address to be close and correspond to the legal owner of the CC.
To do this, select socks5 in the proxy service using the following parameters: ZIP or ISP or the city of the owner of the CC.
When you connect to socks5, it gives you the required IP address.

3. To understand that the seller is verified and reliable, we must select him from the forum category, which is called “Verified Service Category”.
Go to the desired section and select the seller’s legit advertising theme.
For example, we can select reliable CC stores and trusted CC sellers in telegram in this section - “Sell CC, Dumps, Checkers, Bins
We can find a verified proxy service in this section: "Security Services"

Please ask if something is not clear, I will try to explain it to you again, but in different words.

Theunhuman

Reaction score
Hello.
1. To ensure anonymity and security, you need to buy a paid VPN that does not log.
To work you need a good Anti-detect browser. You can purchase any tariff, depending on the number of profiles (sessions) you need for carding. You can do without purchasing a license and work with free Anti-detect browsers; they do not differ in quality. For example, pay attention to "GoLogin".
You also need to purchase a tariff from a good proxy service to receive clean private proxies that work using the socks5 protocol. 1 proxy costs less than $1.
The most important cost line is the purchase of a live CC, it will cost $15-25 depending on the pricing policy of the CC store or CC seller.

1. Connect to the VPN.
3. Install a proxy in the anti-detect browser and check the purity of the IP address.
4. Go to the desired website or online store where you want to buy something, register and warm up your account.
6. We get the result.

2. For successful work, we need the IP address to be close and correspond to the legal owner of the CC.
To do this, select socks5 in the proxy service using the following parameters: ZIP or ISP or the city of the owner of the CC.

3. To understand that the seller is verified and reliable, we must select him from the forum category, which is called “Verified Service Category”.
For example, we can select reliable CC stores and trusted CC sellers in telegram in this section - “Sell CC, Dumps, Checkers, Bins

Please ask if something is not clear, I will try to explain it to you again, but in different words.
Hi thanks for your reply, i think i understand everything ive never used a proxy before so ill look into that and buy some of them.
now the vendor im looking at has NON VBV CC but i cant see anything for AUTO VBV CC it just says cards but they come with holder, email, addr, phone and cvv and NON VBV CC seem to be holder and cvv?

thanks

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
NON VBV CC and AUTO VBV CC contains the necessary data for paying for the card on the Internet, namely the number, CVV, month and year of expiration date, first and last name and address of the CC owner. Additional information may include telephone number, e-mail, IP address of the CC owner.

Theunhuman

Reaction score
NON VBV CC and AUTO VBV CC contains the necessary data for paying for the card on the Internet, namely the number, CVV, month and year of expiration date, first and last name and address of the CC owner. Additional information may include telephone number, e-mail, IP address of the CC owner.
right ok im with it now,
what antitracking browser would you recommend? i run firefox on linux and brave on windows 11

Theunhuman

Reaction score
Hello.

1. Connect to the VPN.
6. We get the result.

Hi, would this be the same process for using fullz for online?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, would this be the same process for using fullz for online?
Hello, if you have "CC fullz", then the carding process will be the same.
If you just have “fullz” (Full Info), then you won’t be able to pay with it as a card.
With regular fullz we can register a bank account.

Theunhuman

Reaction score
I have fullz info and CC Fullz, so was just making sure the process was the same.

i wasnt after fullz because i thought it was a harder process but more i look into it you can do alot more