SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
@lasergitebb .. you should go take this up in the blacklist section. flooding his thread with logs is not gona solve anything. this guy is good. sometimes shit dont work. its the risk a carder takes. theres gains and losses everybody complain complain when it dont work. some people dont put money in the bank or pay cc bill. is that vendor fault??? how could it be its not his own card. if youve been working with someone who has good stuff why try other vendor? stay where its good and you wont have issues. simple as that.

lasergitebb

Reaction score
@lasergitebb .. you should go take this up in the blacklist section. flooding his thread with logs is not gona solve anything. this guy is good. sometimes shit dont work. its the risk a carder takes. theres gains and losses everybody complain complain when it dont work. some people dont put money in the bank or pay cc bill. is that vendor fault??? how could it be its not his own card. if youve been working with someone who has good stuff why try other vendor? stay where its good and you wont have issues. simple as that.

lol
looking new vendors to get more good vendors. it is all. this guy is a fucking ripper. why he tried to lie if he is real. why he said he will send my money back if i delete my post????
why???

basetrader

flood my thread if you have problem from me go to blacklist dont flood

valid

DEER
Reaction score
well.. from the conversation this seller was trying to help you.. but you seemed not to want the help.. it looks as if some of the dumps worked for more than just food.. and also it looks as if you are trying to get this seller for some reason. in reality. if the seller is a ripper it won't be long before that is known here.. but right now it just doesn't look like a ripper to me.

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hes not. He completed my order in good faith and things continue to be great with his service.

bosshog031

Carder
Reaction score
any feedback on this bro?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:22 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:10 AM ----------

BaseTrader has proven himself with his excellent database. By excellent I mean is MUCH better than ANY competing vendor out there. Yes I mean ANY. His validity statements are not exaggerated like every other vendor out there.

Basetrader has proven himself honest, fair, and of high quality product.

Selection of BIN is very good. You can find very rare BINs with his bases. Instant delivery too.

Expect cards to work like how they used to. For multiple big swipes. In some cases MANY swipes. So many you'll start to wonder when its actually going to give out and die.

I was reluctant to use him because there were no clear reviews from anyone else. But very happy with my decision as his products make my team happy with smiles leaving stores. With hands always carrying things back.

Please keep up the good work!
lmfaoooo we love to see hands carrying things back allways

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
basetrader Im hungry lets go! :)

dubccv

Carder
Reaction score
bro what up with u, ive been trying to find u for 24 hrs and nothing, this is dubmex contact me asap plz...

driz

Carder
Reaction score
been waiting 2 days for my order.......idk wat to say about this vendor at this point, im trying to be patience

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Im in the same position now... :/

DREW1234

Carder
Reaction score
bRO WAITING ON MY REPLACE FOR OVER A WEEK AND NEW ORDER, I SEND MONEY TO YOUR LR 2DAYS AGO YOU TOLD ME TO WAIT 1 HOUR AND ITS BEEN 2DAYS PLEASE RESOLVE MATTER ASAP!!!

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
lasergitebb... Because up until now I have had nothing but AMAZING things to say about him. This disappearance is odd.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:11 PM ----------

Just received from basetrader

basetrader: [resent] sorry guys all orders will be finished in the next 12hrs really really sorry for the delay but only half database unecryphted then lost info and have to re unencrphted again sorry for this delay will give bonus for having to wait

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
as faktory has quoted i am sorry for this delay but there is a first time for everything anyone who buys from me know i dont let down please be calm while i resolve the issues and for this regular buyers get the nice bonus for your inconvenecnce also please post results here from this fresh base as you will be happy :)

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Just sent him LR for order, he went offline right after..... beware guys. i'll update if anything changes.